Free Legal Advice Philippines
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Free Legal Advice Philippines

Disclaimer: This web site is designed for general information only and does not create attorney-client relationship. Persons accessing this site are encouraged to seek independent counsel for legal advice regarding their individual legal issues.

I forgot my password

You are not connected. Please login or register

HOLD DEPARTURE ORDER

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

1HOLD DEPARTURE ORDER Empty HOLD DEPARTURE ORDER Sun Mar 24, 2013 3:48 pm

megryan15

Arresto Menor

hi.. i would like to ask.. for a case we have right now.. me and my bf are both married but separated already with each ex-partners.. i am separated with my ex-husband for 5 years and my bf is separated with his wife for 2 years... he became my bf after 5 months of his separation with his ex wife.. but unfortunately no annulment has done yet.. and we are currently working in abroad..

is it possible for his ex-wife to file a Hold departure Order? but there must be a criminal case to be file first right? because the ex wife is being selfish in terms of custody to the children.. my bf is a good provider during their provider marriage for 9 years, then after the separation the ex wife stopped the children to see their dad during his vacation and no calls also... knowing he's supporting them financially while in abroad.. and even using her children by pretending that the children was the one chatting with their dad and making some pitty talks to feel sorry for them, but the truth was it is their mom doing that.. even using the kids by asking money and assistance..

I am just afraid that we can not go out of the country if that happens. but she can not issue that HDO right, without any filed case?

Last edited by megryan15 on Sun Mar 24, 2013 3:52 pm; edited 1 time in total (Reason for editing : *wrong common names)

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum