Free Legal Advice Philippines
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Free Legal Advice Philippines

Disclaimer: This web site is designed for general information only and does not create attorney-client relationship. Persons accessing this site are encouraged to seek independent counsel for legal advice regarding their individual legal issues.

I forgot my password

You are not connected. Please login or register

Hold Departure Order

5 posters

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

1Hold Departure Order Empty Hold Departure Order Mon Mar 05, 2012 11:37 pm

rene_marasigan

Arresto Menor

Good day, if a person has a HDO and he is out of the country for at least 5 years or so, it is possible for him to travel in other countries in Asia aside from Philippines? Thank you.

2Hold Departure Order Empty immigration watch list case Thu Jul 05, 2012 1:25 am

jhem

jhem
Arresto Menor

good morning po!
i need your help po regarding my friend's case. his name was under watch list in immigration so when he tried to go back to korea by december last year 2011,he was blocked in airport; said that someone had complained about him that the complainant is unknown.he tried to find settlement with that matter and tried to go to korea again by march,but the situation is just the same with before and now its been 6 months already since then.so since that time,his attorney try to settle that again but until now its not yet cleared and attorney said he found it difficult to solve this case.we just cant understand why.can you please help me with this matter?on whats the best thing to do?please help me

3Hold Departure Order Empty Re: Hold Departure Order Thu Jul 05, 2012 4:26 am

mdventura

mdventura
Reclusion Temporal

what's the emergency? 3 posting? he is not going anywhere! kidding! tongue
answered you already go and check it!

4Hold Departure Order Empty Re: Hold Departure Order Thu Jul 05, 2012 4:42 am

mdventura

mdventura
Reclusion Temporal

You're gonna have to be more specific in this.
What do you mean by this?
HDO means hold departures order from your country, it doesn't apply if the person is outside the country unless he is reported as terrorist or dangerous criminal, then it applies everywhere he is, if and when reported. To ensure he can't move around anymore to stop him traveling so they can arrest him.

rene_marasigan wrote:Good day, if a person has a HDO and he is out of the country for at least 5 years or so, it is possible for him to travel in other countries in Asia aside from Philippines? Thank you.

5Hold Departure Order Empty Re: Hold Departure Order Thu Aug 21, 2014 2:15 am

unitybrand

Arresto Menor

rene_marasigan wrote:Good day, if a person has a HDO and he is out of the country for at least 5 years or so, it is possible for him to travel in other countries in Asia aside from Philippines? Thank you.

Yes, it is possible for him to travel in other countries in Asia kasi ang HDO is territorial naman.Kung nasa ibang bansa sya at gusto niyang mag country hopping, he can do it especially if the other countries are visa -free.

6Hold Departure Order Empty Re: Hold Departure Order Wed Feb 17, 2016 3:39 pm

anonymous_1972

Arresto Menor

good day po!

ask ko lang po if a person has a bigamy case pero wala po syang HDO as verified in B.I, pwede po ba syang maka alis ng bansa without any clearance required?. if meron ano po mga iyon.

Salamat po

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum