Free Legal Advice Philippines
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Free Legal Advice Philippines

Disclaimer: This web site is designed for general information only and does not create attorney-client relationship. Persons accessing this site are encouraged to seek independent counsel for legal advice regarding their individual legal issues.

I forgot my password

You are not connected. Please login or register

MISSING PRODUCTS UNDER YOUR CUSTODY

2 posters

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

1MISSING PRODUCTS UNDER YOUR CUSTODY Empty MISSING PRODUCTS UNDER YOUR CUSTODY Thu Feb 21, 2013 7:09 pm

riz

Arresto Menor

Good day;

Are we liable to pay any missing products that was lost under your custody due to theft but no evidence found on the suspect since the alleged suspect AWOL after I found out the lost items? then we are seeking for our manager to report the case to authority but refused to do, since as per her we have legal team would handle the case.

2MISSING PRODUCTS UNDER YOUR CUSTODY Empty Re: MISSING PRODUCTS UNDER YOUR CUSTODY Tue Feb 26, 2013 12:21 pm

tsi ming choi

Reclusion Perpetua

Yes you are liable. Because the presumption is that you lost it while under your custody. Its your negligence.

However, UNLESS and UNTIL that presumption of negligence is rebutted by evidences to the contrary(Theft, Robbery, etc.), then you will not be held liable thereto.

3MISSING PRODUCTS UNDER YOUR CUSTODY Empty Re: MISSING PRODUCTS UNDER YOUR CUSTODY Tue Feb 26, 2013 3:59 pm

riz

Arresto Menor

after we found out the incident, we seek approval to our manager to report the case to police officer but he refused, is she also liable for that? do we have any defense not to settle the lost items? Thank you

4MISSING PRODUCTS UNDER YOUR CUSTODY Empty Re: MISSING PRODUCTS UNDER YOUR CUSTODY Thu Feb 28, 2013 8:30 am

tsi ming choi

Reclusion Perpetua

riz wrote:after we found out the incident, we seek approval to our manager to report the case to police officer but he refused, is she also liable for that? do we have any defense not to settle the lost items? Thank you

Well, IT MAY seems that there is a conspiracy. That refusal by your manager may be used as one of the defenses in shifting the liability, although a weak defense.

Also, you may also prove that the SUSPECTED AWOL person is liable thereto, that burden is now rested on you and for me, it would be one of valid defenses.

5MISSING PRODUCTS UNDER YOUR CUSTODY Empty Re: MISSING PRODUCTS UNDER YOUR CUSTODY Sat Mar 30, 2013 3:36 pm

riz

Arresto Menor

were back to work already,.after we undergo 30days preventive suspension, as per my manager will be recieving our salary at the end of March 2013..sadly we didnt recieve
any payment from them & as per them will be recieving it April 15,.but i doubt if they will be given that to us since we have the pending case of lost items. Pls advise on what should we need to do? how to defend our side? i felt like a theft on what they do to us,

incident happen last August 2012, & preventive suspension was only issued to us only last Feb 2013 together with the investigation from the company

6MISSING PRODUCTS UNDER YOUR CUSTODY Empty Re: MISSING PRODUCTS UNDER YOUR CUSTODY Sat Mar 30, 2013 3:47 pm

riz

Arresto Menor

our company got police report 1 mos after the incident,.we also have our insurance company. We are 4 in the group & the other 1 already flew outside the country with a sanction of dismissal+settlement of lost products. Now were just 3 & still waiting for the sanction. I got the feeling that the company were only using us since majority of our concern is lack of manpower. My officemate who went outside the country is not an accessory to the crime,.I was thinking why do they need to dismiss her? I'am afraid that we might be dismiss also anytime+settlement of lost products..I dont have the enough resources to settle the said things & ive been part of the company for almost 5yrs. Would like to seek for some advise on what should i do? how do i need to defend myself?

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum