Free Legal Advice Philippines
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Free Legal Advice Philippines

Disclaimer: This web site is designed for general information only and does not create attorney-client relationship. Persons accessing this site are encouraged to seek independent counsel for legal advice regarding their individual legal issues.

I forgot my password

You are not connected. Please login or register

Ofw with warrant of arrest

2 posters

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

1Ofw with warrant of arrest Empty Ofw with warrant of arrest Sun Feb 17, 2013 8:43 pm

Ofw2013

Arresto Menor

Hi i am currently out of the country working. I have a case against me re: acts of lasciviousness. After receiving a motion to withdraw information from the family court, i thought the case was dismissed. I got my nbi clearance so i was able to get outof the country due to work. After a month i receive a warrant of arrest and hearing was set. After my wife inquired from the court branch, she was told that she can attend the hearing and she does not have to bring a lawyer. Is that correct?

2Ofw with warrant of arrest Empty Re: Ofw with warrant of arrest Sun Feb 17, 2013 8:58 pm

jd888

When it comes to small claims court, yes, definitely. Small claims court was designed to be accessible to non-lawyers. In a regular, more formal courtroom, sometimes it's also a good idea to represent yourself.

But this is "Acts of Lasciviousness" with penalty of reclusion temporal in its medium period to reclusion perpetua.

You really need a lawyer and you may be reported to POEA and possibly deported if there is a strong probable cause with the case against you.

http://www.chanrobles.com/

3Ofw with warrant of arrest Empty Re: Ofw with warrant of arrest Sun Feb 17, 2013 9:07 pm

Ofw2013

Arresto Menor

I am out of the country, can my wife represent me?

4Ofw with warrant of arrest Empty Re: Ofw with warrant of arrest Mon Feb 18, 2013 11:06 pm

Ofw2013

Arresto Menor

Can you recommend a lawyer that will represent me in makati? Hopefullly with minimal fee. Thanks

5Ofw with warrant of arrest Empty Re: Ofw with warrant of arrest Tue Feb 19, 2013 6:53 am

jd888

i sent you a pm

http://www.chanrobles.com/

6Ofw with warrant of arrest Empty Re: Ofw with warrant of arrest Sat Feb 23, 2013 2:18 pm

Ofw2013

Arresto Menor

One more question. I asked my wife to pay the bail bond of 12k. but when she asked the branch clerks this cannot be processed since I am not available for fingerprinting. Is this correct?

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum