Free Legal Advice Philippines
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Free Legal Advice Philippines

Disclaimer: This web site is designed for general information only and does not create attorney-client relationship. Persons accessing this site are encouraged to seek independent counsel for legal advice regarding their individual legal issues.

I forgot my password

You are not connected. Please login or register

eCodals and Law eBooks

+4
chibisandra
dlacson49
tczy2
uber2002
8 posters

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

1eCodals and Law eBooks Empty eCodals and Law eBooks Mon Oct 29, 2012 7:55 am

uber2002

uber2002
Arresto Menor

Hey people!

Just want to share that UberDigests is launching its eCodal page where you can download free codals in ebook form (thus eCodals) which you can copy to your android device, iPhone, or iPad. You can download available eCodals/eBooks here:

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

For some, this may offer convenience as it reduces the hassle of carrying voluminous codals.

Cheers!

-HowardeCodals @ UberDigests

http://uberdigests.info

2eCodals and Law eBooks Empty Re: eCodals and Law eBooks Thu Mar 28, 2013 6:57 am

tczy2

Arresto Menor

Thanks for sharing.

3eCodals and Law eBooks Empty Re: eCodals and Law eBooks Thu Mar 28, 2013 6:59 am

dlacson49

Arresto Menor

My husband Ledgardo Timpug Lacson 62 years of age left us on July 2012. He don’t want to be responsible regarding mortgage, home owners association and other bills. After I helped him to have his disability funds from Social Security He decided to live on his own without having a clear picture of how the settlement would be.. My son who is 30 years old is in great pain after he fell for almost 2 floors equivalent. We are in Philippines and went to the orthopedic and the Xrays revealed that he is in great pain. My son don’t have health insurance and this is one of the reason why we need to locate my husband because we need to sell property for my son to undergo surgical operation. Besides, it is difficult for me to make a decision regarding this matter. Such a delicate operation need us to sign a waiver. I have prepared a special power of Attorney for him to sign so we can move on and solve problems regarding this matter. Its been awhile foer him not to communicate with us. I tried for so many times seeking helps from his parents, brothers and sisters which I know they are hiding information from us. I checked the immi8gration yesterday March 12, 2013 if he left Philippines. He did left last march 6, 2013 2 days when I seek help from the Barangay which was last March 2, 2013. I should say he is hiding, not communicating, and we feel being neglect and abandoned and cannot move on because there is no clear picture, no communication.
\ The conflict also started when his parents interfere because in the beginning, we paid all the lots situated at 1395 Sevilla Street, Tondo Manila. There were court hearing because when my husband and I fully paid all the lots, my parents in laws( Crispin and Alexandra Lacson) titled and corrupted by the neighbor (Mang MIling) who works at the NHA (National Housing Authority) .They titled the whole lot and only under their names.After so many years even my rent the sister Ganda (Lerlina Lacson Desiderio) (Satre) took it who has no bearing and no authority to this property. On 2007 the Judge decision came down that we won the case because no family can have 2 lots if it is awarded for two families. It is so sad that my husbands parents cheated their own son who is married to me. At United States, because of what Crispin and Alejandra did to his own son, his son Ledgardo Timpug Lacson did not communicate with them for more than 20 years. At this point my husband is caught in between, he is thinking that his parents are already old and he don’t agree about staying in United States and pay mortgages, bills, and homeowners association that’s why he is deciding not to communicate with us, which is his immediate family that he should be responsible with. This Crispin and Alejandra Lacson and Ganda or Lerlina Lacson Desiderio (Sastre) need to pay all that they owe for getting my rent from my tenant for almost 12 years and also all the mental anguish and disrupting our peace, influencing my husband to go against us. Actually Crispin and Alejandra are committing fraudulent for making a title for 2 lots for which my husband and I who paid for this. All this conflicts arises because of miscommunications. I should like my husband to be found, so we can discuss settlements and indifferences. If it will require marriage councilor or mediator I will agree on this.
My intention is to keep my family and stay together.

4eCodals and Law eBooks Empty Re: eCodals and Law eBooks Sat Jun 29, 2013 11:20 pm

chibisandra

Arresto Mayor

thanks po

5eCodals and Law eBooks Empty Re: eCodals and Law eBooks Wed May 28, 2014 4:05 pm

owen owen

Arresto Menor

Thanks! Smile

6eCodals and Law eBooks Empty Re: eCodals and Law eBooks Mon Jun 02, 2014 4:04 pm

shykitty

Arresto Menor

thank you po Smile

7eCodals and Law eBooks Empty Re: eCodals and Law eBooks Wed Jun 04, 2014 4:47 pm

Plaridel Emilio

Plaridel Emilio
Arresto Menor

Salamat po

8eCodals and Law eBooks Empty Re: eCodals and Law eBooks Wed Jul 02, 2014 9:17 pm

teapsy

Arresto Menor

thanks Razz 

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum