Free Legal Advice Philippines
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Free Legal Advice Philippines

Disclaimer: This web site is designed for general information only and does not create attorney-client relationship. Persons accessing this site are encouraged to seek independent counsel for legal advice regarding their individual legal issues.

I forgot my password

You are not connected. Please login or register

Free Law eBooks for downloading!

+11
mjtz
JuniorBoss520
ladybelle_10
rodel1980
J Pen
thepoetsedge
Arvingorgs
MsForensic3
lawyer101
Dofla31
Maria Victoria Sagaysay
15 posters

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

1Free Law eBooks for downloading! Empty Free Law eBooks for downloading! Wed Feb 08, 2017 10:00 pm

thepoetsedge

thepoetsedge
Reclusion Perpetua

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

There are links provided there that will enable you to DL the specific book. All books are in .PDF form and are readable as per my cursory glance.

Credit goes to the owner of the blog for sharing his materials with everyone.

Godspeed to all, and may everyone succeed in the path they have chosen in life!

2Free Law eBooks for downloading! Empty Re: Free Law eBooks for downloading! Thu Feb 09, 2017 4:02 pm

Maria Victoria Sagaysay

Arresto Menor

Thanks po
May I have po
This is my email
A million thanks po

3Free Law eBooks for downloading! Empty Re: Free Law eBooks for downloading! Thu Feb 09, 2017 8:49 pm

thepoetsedge

thepoetsedge
Reclusion Perpetua

@Maria Vicotria Sagaysay

There is no need for me to send the files through your email. All you have to do is click on the links provided in the blogspot page and download as necessary. Use a PC or a laptop for best results, since I have not tried downloading the files using a mobile device.

4Free Law eBooks for downloading! Empty Re: Free Law eBooks for downloading! Fri Feb 10, 2017 12:51 pm

Dofla31

Arresto Menor

Boss, la meron?

5Free Law eBooks for downloading! Empty Re: Free Law eBooks for downloading! Fri Feb 10, 2017 4:04 pm

thepoetsedge

thepoetsedge
Reclusion Perpetua

Dofla31 wrote:Boss, la meron?

"La"? Apologies, pero di ko gets. Nasa link na yung mga eBooks, and kung ano man ang meron dun, yun lang din ang meron ako. Please check out the page and comment there if you have further questions.

6Free Law eBooks for downloading! Empty Re: Free Law eBooks for downloading! Thu Feb 16, 2017 10:02 am

lawyer101

Arresto Menor

Hello puede po pa email yung corp book ni deleon to my email ? I cannot seem to download it from the site . [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] Maraming salamat po!!!

7Free Law eBooks for downloading! Empty Re: Free Law eBooks for downloading! Thu Feb 16, 2017 8:06 pm

thepoetsedge

thepoetsedge
Reclusion Perpetua

lawyer101 wrote:Hello puede po pa email yung corp book ni deleon  to my email ? I cannot seem to download it from the site .  mybarmaterials888@gmail.com   Maraming salamat po!!!

Gamit ka ng laptop/PC, wag on mobile. Mediafire does not seem to support mobile downloading.

Kung PC na gamit mo, turn off mo yung adblockers na program mo para malampasan mo yung adfly part. Tapos redirected ka na nun sa mga mediafire links.

8Free Law eBooks for downloading! Empty Re: Free Law eBooks for downloading! Sat Feb 25, 2017 12:47 pm

MsForensic3

Arresto Menor

Hi boss, the links provided from the website aren't accessible anymore Sad

9Free Law eBooks for downloading! Empty So far, the links are working. Sun Feb 26, 2017 11:31 am

thepoetsedge

thepoetsedge
Reclusion Perpetua

MsForensic3 wrote:Hi boss, the links provided from the website aren't accessible anymore Sad

Refresh your browser and restart your PC. Clear the cache of your internet browser. I have clicked the link for election law, and after the adfly part, it redirected me to Mediafire for downloading. I did this right now.

Hence, there may be a problem with the PC you are using or with the browser itself. For best results, turn off any adblocker program you have in the internet browser you are using or (at your own risk) turn off the antivirus program you have installed.

It would be too tedious for me to post everything here, if the website itself is working and without issue.

10Free Law eBooks for downloading! Empty Re: Free Law eBooks for downloading! Thu Mar 02, 2017 11:53 pm

Arvingorgs

Arresto Menor

Pa add din po ako thanks

11Free Law eBooks for downloading! Empty Re: Free Law eBooks for downloading! Thu Mar 02, 2017 11:53 pm

Arvingorgs

Arresto Menor

Pa add din po ako thanks

12Free Law eBooks for downloading! Empty Nothing to add Fri Mar 03, 2017 10:19 am

thepoetsedge

thepoetsedge
Reclusion Perpetua

Arvingorgs wrote:Pa add din po ako thanks

The site I mentioned does not need any membership of any sort for you to download the files. Just visit the website and click the links as per .pdf file you need.

Please read the first post in this thread before making any comments. Thanks.

13Free Law eBooks for downloading! Empty Re: Free Law eBooks for downloading! Wed May 24, 2017 1:27 am

J Pen

Arresto Menor

As of now, the files have been removed for violation. Pls re-upload if possible. Thank you :-)

14Free Law eBooks for downloading! Empty Re: Free Law eBooks for downloading! Thu Jul 06, 2017 1:58 pm

thepoetsedge

thepoetsedge
Reclusion Perpetua

J Pen wrote:As of now, the files have been removed for violation. Pls re-upload if possible. Thank you :-)

Unfortunately, I cannot reupload anything on said website since I do not own it.

If I find the time, I'll try to upload it here on this forum the files that I was able to download on said website before it was taken down.

Good day.

15Free Law eBooks for downloading! Empty Re: Free Law eBooks for downloading! Sat Aug 12, 2017 12:42 pm

rodel1980

Arresto Menor

Boss good day, pa share naman ulit ng files. Thanks

16Free Law eBooks for downloading! Empty Re: Free Law eBooks for downloading! Mon Aug 14, 2017 2:50 pm

ladybelle_10

Arresto Menor

junellacabenian@ gmail.com

17Free Law eBooks for downloading! Empty Re: Free Law eBooks for downloading! Sat Aug 26, 2017 12:48 am

JuniorBoss520

Arresto Menor

18Free Law eBooks for downloading! Empty Re: Free Law eBooks for downloading! Wed Oct 11, 2017 7:00 pm

mjtz

Arresto Menor

thank you

19Free Law eBooks for downloading! Empty Re: Free Law eBooks for downloading! Sat Oct 21, 2017 10:32 pm

yasdangcal

Arresto Menor

Pls share [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

20Free Law eBooks for downloading! Empty Re: Free Law eBooks for downloading! Mon Dec 04, 2017 11:36 pm

Justine123

Arresto Menor

Meron pa po ba sir?

21Free Law eBooks for downloading! Empty Re: Free Law eBooks for downloading! Tue Jan 09, 2018 7:28 pm

slowpoke123

Arresto Menor

Hi! Pa-add din po ako if possible at [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]
Thank you!

22Free Law eBooks for downloading! Empty Re: Free Law eBooks for downloading! Sat Jan 27, 2018 10:58 am

mjtz

Arresto Menor

thank you

23Free Law eBooks for downloading! Empty Re: Free Law eBooks for downloading! Sun Feb 11, 2018 8:25 pm

Komorebi

Komorebi
Arresto Menor

Requesting a copy.. [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]. Thank you and God bless!!

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum