Free Legal Advice Philippines
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Free Legal Advice Philippines

Disclaimer: This web site is designed for general information only and does not create attorney-client relationship. Persons accessing this site are encouraged to seek independent counsel for legal advice regarding their individual legal issues.

I forgot my password

You are not connected. Please login or register

Anyone know of some eBooks?

3 posters

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

1Anyone know of some eBooks?  Empty Anyone know of some eBooks? Sun May 13, 2012 7:26 pm

the_prolytae

Arresto Menor

Hi,

Just wondering if anyone can help me find electronic versions (pdf or epub versions would be great) of some proper law review books (eg., Villanueva's Commercial Law, Nachura's Political Law, among others).

I intend to just store and read them via iPad rather than lugging them around.

I'm willing to pay for them.

Thanks and I appreciate any help.

Cheers,
Warren

2Anyone know of some eBooks?  Empty Re: Anyone know of some eBooks? Sun May 13, 2012 7:28 pm

the_prolytae

Arresto Menor

Sorry I just realized I might have posted this under the wrong forum, anyway I'm new here so please bear with me.

Thanks Smile

3Anyone know of some eBooks?  Empty Re: Anyone know of some eBooks? Sun Jun 24, 2012 6:53 pm

attymwp

attymwp
Arresto Menor

did you find this? thanks

4Anyone know of some eBooks?  Empty Re: Anyone know of some eBooks? Sun Jun 24, 2012 7:52 pm

mdventura

mdventura
Reclusion Temporal

Try this!

http://itunes.apple.com/gb/genre/books-law/id10083?mt=11

http://www.scribd.com/doc/58010366/Books-Used-by-Topnotchers

the_prolytae wrote:Hi,

Just wondering if anyone can help me find electronic versions (pdf or epub versions would be great) of some proper law review books (eg., Villanueva's Commercial Law, Nachura's Political Law, among others).

I intend to just store and read them via iPad rather than lugging them around.

I'm willing to pay for them.

Thanks and I appreciate any help.

Cheers,
Warren

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum