Free Legal Advice Philippines
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Free Legal Advice Philippines

Disclaimer: This web site is designed for general information only and does not create attorney-client relationship. Persons accessing this site are encouraged to seek independent counsel for legal advice regarding their individual legal issues.

I forgot my password

You are not connected. Please login or register

Making a legal contract--how?

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

1Making a legal contract--how? Empty Making a legal contract--how? Sun Oct 21, 2012 10:36 am

partly_cloudy

Arresto Menor

Hello again,

My ex-bf's family asked me if we could have a contract before I file a case against their son. They don't want to tolerate the mischievous act of their son but they are afraid of criticisms because they are all born again. They asked me if we could have a written agreement or contract that if ever their son will not do the rules that have provided by us, that's the time that I will file a case against him and also I can add another case which is breach of contract. I would just like to ask if this will be possible? If ever it's a yes, how can I make the contract legal?

Another thing is I'm thinking about the case if I will pursue RA 9262 or rape. Because he forced me to do it and he intimidated me way back then. Also I got pregnant but unfortunately I got miscarriage due to car accident. But prior to that, he said bad things to me or should I say he abused me verbally while I'm pregnant which resulted to depression and heart ailment. He abandoned us after knowing that I got pregnant. he was 15 going 16 then, so I would just like to ask if which case is better to file if ever he will abide the rules that we've done?

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum