Free Legal Advice Philippines
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Free Legal Advice Philippines

Disclaimer: This web site is designed for general information only and does not create attorney-client relationship. Persons accessing this site are encouraged to seek independent counsel for legal advice regarding their individual legal issues.

I forgot my password

You are not connected. Please login or register

contract bond for nurses only under mercury drug corp. legal or not legal?

4 posters

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

formermercurydrugemployee

Arresto Menor

good day mam/sir
gusto ko lng po iclear, legal po ba ung ganitong rules? in my case po kasi i didn't finish my contract due to my loss of interest because of my superior. i already submitted my resignation letter but i didn't render the 30 days period. 1 year after my resignation, they send me a letter to pay the bond which is 51,000 pesos. what will I do regarding this? thank you po.

council

council
Reclusion Perpetua

Kasi nga hindi ka nag render ng 30 days so entitled si employer mag claim ng damages.

Pwede mong hintayin umabot sa korte yan at ilaban kung sa palagay mo hindi tama na magbayad ka ng danyos.

http://www.councilviews.com

Arresto Menor

may habol pa ba sila skin kc june 2015 ako umalis then oct 7 2016 nagpadala sila letter regarding sa babayaran ko. ung main question ko po is.fair po ba ng nurses lng may contract bond sa kanila? salamat

lukekyle

Reclusion Perpetua

yes, up to 3 years pwede mag file ng money claims.  Yes fair yun.  Ang contention mo ba dapat lagyan din ng contract bond yung mga janitor, sales clerk, etc?

council

council
Reclusion Perpetua

formermercurydrugemployee wrote:may habol pa ba sila skin kc june 2015 ako umalis then oct 7 2016 nagpadala sila letter regarding sa babayaran ko. ung main question ko po is.fair po ba ng nurses lng may contract bond sa kanila? salamat

Yes 3 years ang taning sa paghahabol ng tungkol sa mga utang at pera.

Sinu-sino pa ba ang sa palagay mo dapat merong "bond" sa MDC?

See, gumastos sila sa paghanap ng tao na kailangan nila. Dapat ma-sulit din naman sana iyon.

http://www.councilviews.com

Arresto Menor

not exactly, other courses cguro pra mging fair naman, their explaination regarding to that is most nursing graduate leave their.post while other graduate can leave anytime they feel. i already submitted my resignation, but my mistake is that i didn't follow my resignation kung nasubmit or hindi.

Arresto Menor

i think to be fair naman ung contract.bond sana lahat ng new employee may ganun since pare2ho naman nata2nggap namin benefits, salary and etc. i try to solve it internally pero manager/supervisor don't care about their employee,.mahalaga is ung sales. work-life balance is also.not in their core values, kaya after 1 1/2 year I finally gave up working in MDC. i explained it to my superior but they didn't care.

lukekyle

Reclusion Perpetua

yeah, problem is pumirma ka ng contract and nagcommit dun sa mga conditions dun. Hindi pwedeng gawing excuse yung "bakit sila hindi" but in any case if willing ka makipag settle maybe ma haggle down mo yung amount. If not, you can always contest its "fairness" in court should they bring legal proceedings against you

Arresto Menor

okay thank you lukekyle and council malaking tulong skin toh.

Arresto Menor

last question po, may limit po ba kung gano katagal ka pwede singilin? pwede makahingi ng soft copy or article regarding dun. salamat

lukekyle

Reclusion Perpetua

3 years

Arresto Menor

no more, no less?

lukekyle

Reclusion Perpetua

nope

Arresto Menor

so 3 years po ung maximum date?

lukekyle

Reclusion Perpetua

no, that only applies to money claims. No limit sa dates

Arresto Menor

they can only claim money from me for 3 years, if 3 years pass they can't claim from me anymore? tama po ba?

Arresto Menor

may naku2long ba dahil dyan?

thepoetsedge

thepoetsedge
Reclusion Perpetua

Yes, 3 years ang limit ng money claim nila. Once they file a money claim against you in our courts, legal proceeding na yun.

Walang nakukulong sa utang, pero tama lang na bayaran mo yung contract bond mo sa kanila since you have breached the contract you have signed with them. Tama yung advices nila luke and council, you can haggle the amount in court if there is merit in your case, lalo na kung financially constrained ka.

Lesson of the story here is read the contract first and review all the terms and conditions written therein before committing to it. Ignorance of what you have signed in the contract is not an acceptable excuse in the eyes of the law, as a general rule.

Arresto Menor

after 3 years they can't.claim money on me anymore or that is the time pwede na sila.magfile.ng.civil case? tama po ba? tama po ba hintayin ko nlng sa korte toh kasi hindi ko kaya bayaran ung ganun kalaki for me. salamat

thepoetsedge

thepoetsedge
Reclusion Perpetua

Yes, they have 3 years to file their collection case against you in the proper courts.

Pwede mong hintayin na magfile sila ng kaso, pero disadvantage din sayo yun kasi you will need a lawyer's services to represent you in court. Babayaran mo pa yung services nya. Why not settle the amount bago pa umabot sa korte? Makiusap ka sa department ng MDC that handles such collection that you are willing to pay a lesser amount and at an installment basis since you are financially constrained as of the moment. Kung pumayag sila sa amount na pinapakiusap mo, ilagay lahat ng napag-usapan sa kasulatan at magpirmahan para maging katibayan ng payment scheme.

At the end of the day, kelangan mong bayaran yung utang na ito since you agreed to pay such an amount stated in the employment contract with MDC. A proper compromise with MDC will help everyone in the long run, since ang gusto lang naman nila ay mabayaran yung utang mo sa kanila without further hassle.

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum