Free Legal Advice Philippines
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Free Legal Advice Philippines

Disclaimer: This web site is designed for general information only and does not create attorney-client relationship. Persons accessing this site are encouraged to seek independent counsel for legal advice regarding their individual legal issues.

I forgot my password

You are not connected. Please login or register

ESTAFA AND FRAUD CASE FILED IN THE PHILIPPINES MAPAPAUWI PO BA AKO NG PINAS? IN CASE LUMABAS AKO NG BANSA?

3 posters

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

sadprince

Arresto Menor

katulad po ng dati ako po sana ay muling magtatanong kung maari po ba akong mabalik sa pilipinas dahil sa kinakaso nila sa aking estafa and fraud worth 700k ? lumipad po ako ng bansa.. subalit hinahanap po nila ako. maari po ba ako mabalik sa pilipinas? kapag natagpuan nila ako dito sa canada? salamat po... Sad

the mailman

Arresto Menor

you cannot be compelled to come back home, unless you chose to do so.

attyLLL

there are ways to drag you back, through interpol, extradition if there's a treaty between the RP and where you are going. but it's highly unlikely they will spend resources to go to that extent.

https://www.facebook.com/BPOEmployeeAdvocate/

sadprince

Arresto Menor

thanks po sa reply..

so paano po yun kahit malaki ang canada.. papahanap pa po nila ako dito para pabalikin sa pinas.. yun po ba ibig sabhin ni attyll? ano po yung interpol? nagcross country na po ako ditio.. maghcross na rin po ako us by next next month.. hay dont know what to do...wala pa po kasi ako pambayad sa kanila kaya ako nmagiipon muna bagio humarap sa knila,. kasi ipakulonmg nila ako wala ako iolalabas...

attyLLL

i said:
but it's highly unlikely they will spend resources to go to that extent.

can you stop them if they want to spend millions of pesos to go after you? no, but will they? unlikely.

https://www.facebook.com/BPOEmployeeAdvocate/

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum