Free Legal Advice Philippines
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Free Legal Advice Philippines

Disclaimer: This web site is designed for general information only and does not create attorney-client relationship. Persons accessing this site are encouraged to seek independent counsel for legal advice regarding their individual legal issues.

I forgot my password

You are not connected. Please login or register

Online fraud, estafa case?

2 posters

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

1Online fraud, estafa case? Empty Online fraud, estafa case? Wed Sep 21, 2011 9:23 pm

hancey

Arresto Menor

Recently, I sold a laptop to a woman named Jazmcccczxxxxes, we met up so she can test the laptop, she told me that she will deposit the payment for it on my bank acct then she will meet me up again after she deposit it. Exactly after a week, she deposited it and we met up I gave her the laptop. Now, after 2 weeks, my bank (BDO) started calling me saying there's a report about the inflow of 30,000 on my account saying I didn't ship the item. I ignore it at first, I thought it's just a mistake yet after a month I received a subpoena complaining estafa against me regarding the 30,000 but now the name of the complainer is Laxxxxxxxd so I suspect that Jazxxxxxes scammed Lalaine David saying she is an online seller then told Lalaine to deposit the money on my account. Please help me. And 1 more thing, I am only 17 yrs old and still a student. Our maid received the subpoena 9 AM in the morning but I didn't open it until I got home at 6 PM, the trial is same day but 2 PM so I wasn't able to go to the hearing, did I violated any law? Please tell me what to say and what to do to defend myself.

2Online fraud, estafa case? Empty Re: Online fraud, estafa case? Wed Sep 21, 2011 10:04 pm

hancey

Arresto Menor

help pls!

3Online fraud, estafa case? Empty Re: Online fraud, estafa case? Thu Sep 22, 2011 12:31 am

hancey

Arresto Menor

pls help Sad

4Online fraud, estafa case? Empty Re: Online fraud, estafa case? Fri Sep 23, 2011 11:37 pm

attyLLL

answered your pm

https://www.facebook.com/BPOEmployeeAdvocate/

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum