Free Legal Advice Philippines
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Free Legal Advice Philippines

Disclaimer: This web site is designed for general information only and does not create attorney-client relationship. Persons accessing this site are encouraged to seek independent counsel for legal advice regarding their individual legal issues.

I forgot my password

You are not connected. Please login or register

How to serve a summons to someone in the Philippines? Case filed in the US.

3 posters

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

microbes

Arresto Menor

I filed for a Dclaration of Invalidity if Marriage AKA Annulment in the state of Illinois in the US. I was told I need to have the respondent served by an official or a sherief.

How do I do that in the Philippines? Is there a firm I can hire. They will not allow service by certified mail on dissolutions.

Can some one please advise or point me in the direction where I might find the answers.

Thanx.

rchrd

rchrd

You are American? Better seek advice at your embassy. I believe they can provide you better solutions. I'm not familiar with your laws so can't effectively help you. God bless.

microbes

Arresto Menor

I spoke to teh US embassy and being that the Philippines is not a participant of the Hague convention, this can not be processed through them. The only thing they can do is notarize affidavits for $50 bux.

Anyone know?

microbes

Arresto Menor

Just spoke to teh Philippine consulate and they are referring me to the US embassy in Manila who already said they cant do it.

PLEASE HELP!!!

attyLLL

answered your email

https://www.facebook.com/BPOEmployeeAdvocate/

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum