Free Legal Advice Philippines
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Free Legal Advice Philippines

Disclaimer: This web site is designed for general information only and does not create attorney-client relationship. Persons accessing this site are encouraged to seek independent counsel for legal advice regarding their individual legal issues.

I forgot my password

You are not connected. Please login or register

IDENTITY AND BIRTH CERTIFICATE PROBLEM

3 posters

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

1IDENTITY AND BIRTH CERTIFICATE PROBLEM Empty IDENTITY AND BIRTH CERTIFICATE PROBLEM Thu Aug 16, 2012 1:21 pm

moOseEkA

Arresto Menor

Good Morning!

Please anyone,.. Can I have an advice regarding of my problem. About my Birth Certificate, I was so gloomy today,when I get the authentication of my birth certificate I found out lots of error in my cert. Pls. Pls. Pls.

2IDENTITY AND BIRTH CERTIFICATE PROBLEM Empty correction of entries Fri Aug 17, 2012 6:31 pm

kulog11

Arresto Menor

Hi, your birth certificate, on NSO security paper contains errors such as what?

if the errors involve your first name, you have to file for correction of entry/ies with your local civil registrar (sa munisipyo or city hall)

if errors are with your surname, gender etc., regret to say, you need to file with the proper Regional Trial Court (sa city/lugar mo). NSO will only correct or amend the entries if a court will order them to do so. This could take months, so, if you are planning to use your birth certificate (to get a passport, etc), I suggest you file ASAP a petition for correction of entries. talk to a lawyer, libre naman advice or counseling.

3IDENTITY AND BIRTH CERTIFICATE PROBLEM Empty IF I DECIDED TO USE MY NAME ON BIRTH CERT? Thu Sep 06, 2012 12:44 pm

moOseEkA

Arresto Menor

Thanks for the response.. By the way, my surname is my problem.. since I go to school Jalaran was my surname but I knew that there is no existing birth cert registratiion for this because my mom change it when I was a child, my real surname is Guemo.. The real one with registration in NSO. What should I do?. Mom admits her fault, but it was too late to realize because all of my record is Jalaran instead of my real surname.. and now I have a son. He's under my surname Jalaran.. haist... Pls help.. What are the following things to do for this?

4IDENTITY AND BIRTH CERTIFICATE PROBLEM Empty Re: IDENTITY AND BIRTH CERTIFICATE PROBLEM Tue Mar 26, 2013 12:54 am

missel

Arresto Menor

Hello!
Sir, I would like to ask some advice regarding some inconsistencies between my father's surname in NSO birth certificate and his surname used in their MARRIAGE of CONTRACT as well as his identity.
I'm planning to get a PhilHealth membership for my father but I'm worried that there might be some problem regarding his BC and Marriage Contract. My father is an illegitimate child. He was using his mother's maiden name in all his documents such as ( Voter's ID, Driver's License, School Records, Marriage Contract). My Problem now is in his BC from NSO he had his dad's last name as his surname. I'm now confused what surname to use for my father. All of my dad's documents(identity) including that of my surname as his daughter is from his Mother Maiden's Name. Pls help us. How do we correct this kind of problem? What are the things that we should do?
Thank you.

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum