Free Legal Advice Philippines
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Free Legal Advice Philippines

Disclaimer: This web site is designed for general information only and does not create attorney-client relationship. Persons accessing this site are encouraged to seek independent counsel for legal advice regarding their individual legal issues.

I forgot my password

You are not connected. Please login or register

HOLD DEPARTURE ORDER

+12
alvin madriaga
renzomathew
orphen
kate.ramos
wolverine2
bonglegaspi
icang
matatag
christianbaptism
shimasuka
attyLLL
angatako
16 posters

Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3

Go down  Message [Page 3 of 3]

51HOLD DEPARTURE ORDER - Page 3 Empty Re: HOLD DEPARTURE ORDER Sat Mar 19, 2011 8:47 am

attyLLL

file a request for issuance of a watchlist order instead. it lasts for 60 days and renewable for another 60.

https://www.facebook.com/BPOEmployeeAdvocate/

52HOLD DEPARTURE ORDER - Page 3 Empty Is this possible? Fri Apr 22, 2011 2:20 am

lovely_mhe

Arresto Menor

My husband arrived in Manila for a vacation last April 15, 2011 but never even bother himself to see us. Conflict in religion is the problem that we have been arguing with in the months of February & march when he started reading the bible & joined a christian fellowship. He believed that if you love God you have to forget & leave everything including yourself. He even stop communicating with us, his family which I don't understand!He arrived in Manila last April 15, 2011 for a vacation but did not even bother himself to see us! It's been a week but still we don't know where he is staying. He did not even contacted his parents/family. I am so worried about him & I wanna see & talk to him but he is hiding away from us. Is it possible for me to request for HDO versus my husband in order for us to talk and clarify things? I don't need to file a criminal case against him, because all I wanted is to talk with him, kahit sa airport na po siguro bago sya umalis... please help me! your advise is badly needed.. Thanks in advance.

53HOLD DEPARTURE ORDER - Page 3 Empty Re: HOLD DEPARTURE ORDER Sat Apr 23, 2011 10:24 pm

attyLLL

you have to file a criminal complaint first. that is the basis for issuance of a WLO. did he stop sending support?

54HOLD DEPARTURE ORDER - Page 3 Empty Re: HOLD DEPARTURE ORDER Mon Apr 25, 2011 12:39 am

lovely_mhe

Arresto Menor

He did not stop sending support.. This April, just before his departure for his vacation he deposited a certain amount to me but he did not even bother to text or email me rather to inform about it! which is so strange. There was a sudden twist in his personality & I honestly doesn't know what's happening with him! I am so worried with him because this is the first time that he is acting so strange. I just want to talk to him but me & our whole family couldn't find him anywhere... please advise & guide me on what to do.. Thanks

55HOLD DEPARTURE ORDER - Page 3 Empty Re: HOLD DEPARTURE ORDER Mon Apr 25, 2011 10:13 pm

attyLLL

i'm afraid your problem is not a legal one. but if you want a watch list order to be issued, you have to file some form of criminal case so it can be issued.

what about his agency? his employer?

56HOLD DEPARTURE ORDER - Page 3 Empty Re: HOLD DEPARTURE ORDER Tue Apr 26, 2011 12:22 am

lovely_mhe

Arresto Menor

My husband doesn't have any agency because he was directly hired by his company. Filing a case against him is the last thing that I would desperately do.. because I don't want my kids to suffer & get affected. All I want is just to talk with him even just for a few minutes before his departure going back abroad. It might not be a legal act but I want to make a try... for the sake of my family..

57HOLD DEPARTURE ORDER - Page 3 Empty Re: HOLD DEPARTURE ORDER Wed Apr 27, 2011 11:54 am

mel.jackson

Arresto Menor

Hi Atty,

Greetings!

My wife received a notice from the office of the city prosecutor last week for the Estafa case filed by the vendee who assumed the vehicle she sold last year. But beforehand, there were document made the "Deed of Sale" but latter it was amended to the Deed of Confirmation of Sale with Assumption of Mortgage upon suggestion of the vendee. However, vendee refused to return the previous document for the reason it was lost and/or misplaced and instead he told my wife not to mind it.

Further, he never gave also a copy of the amended document after he signed it.

To make the story short, they continued their transaction and the said vendee issued a check amounting to 150k as 50% refund of my wife’s downpayment from the dealer. Another check prepared by the vendee amounting to 650k to be paid to the financing company as my wife’s remaining obligation. My wife trusted him so much for his word that he will be taking care the deposit of the said check to the account given by the financing company. One month later, my wife got a phone call from the vendee that the car was foreclosed by the financing company.

Our problem comes very disgusted; the vendee filed already a cased to the prosecutor's office for the Estafa and claiming back the amount of 800k as damages using the 1st document "Deed of Sale" which should not be while there were another document.

In this regard, do my wife proven guilt when she prosecuted if she can't provide a copy of the amendment Deed of Sale? Please help me and share your free legal opinion for our relief of this hassles problem tackled now.

Thank you and waiting for your soonest response.

Mel Jackson

58HOLD DEPARTURE ORDER - Page 3 Empty Re: HOLD DEPARTURE ORDER Wed Apr 27, 2011 12:06 pm

mel.jackson

Arresto Menor

Hi Atty,

Greetings!

My wife received a notice from the office of the city prosecutor last week for the Estafa case filed by the vendee who assumed the vehicle she sold last year. But beforehand, there were document made the "Deed of Sale" but latter it was amended to the Deed of Confirmation of Sale with Assumption of Mortgage upon suggestion of the vendee. However, vendee refused to return the previous document for the reason it was lost and/or misplaced and instead he told my wife not to mind it.

To make the story short, they continued their transaction and the said vendee issued a check amounting to 150k as 50% refund of my wife’s downpayment from the dealer. Another check prepared by the vendee amounting to 650k to be paid to the financing company as my wife’s remaining obligation. My wife trusted him so much for his word that he will be taking care the deposit of the said check to the account given by the financing company. One month later, my wife got a phone call from the vendee that the car was foreclosed by the financing company.

Our problem comes very disgusted; the vendee filed already a cased to the prosecutor's office for the Estafa and claiming back the amount of 800k as damages using the 1st document "Deed of Sale" which should not be while there were another document.

In this regard, do my wife proven guilt when she prosecuted if she can't provide a copy of the amendment Deed of Sale? Please help me and share your free legal opinion for our relief of this hassles problem tackled now.

Mel Jackson

59HOLD DEPARTURE ORDER - Page 3 Empty Re: HOLD DEPARTURE ORDER Wed Apr 27, 2011 12:10 pm

mel.jackson

Arresto Menor

Hi Atty,

Greetings!

Mel Jackson

mel.jackson

Arresto Menor

Hi Atty,

I need badly needed your utmost response.

Thank you and more power.

Mel Jackson

61HOLD DEPARTURE ORDER - Page 3 Empty hold departure order Tue May 03, 2011 3:36 pm

ivyM

Arresto Menor

Good day po!

I would like to seek for your expertise.. Last 2002 I had a court case with a financing company.. I secured a loan with them and made my car as collateral.. By the time I had problems paying my monthly dues, I surrendered my car.. Di po ba pag ganun considered ng bayad ung utang? Tapos this year po, I was applying sa RCBC for a business loan.. declined daw po ako kasi I still have a pending court case sa Lloyds financing corporation.. Dapat daw humingi muna ko ng clearance sa kanila at isubmit sa court.. kaso po nung tumawag ako sa Lloyds, hindi na nila makita ung file ko dahil matagal na at wala na rin ung mga taong naghandle ng account ko dati.. Paano po kaya yun sir? Until now negative pa rin ang credit standing ko dahil dun.. thanks po.

62HOLD DEPARTURE ORDER - Page 3 Empty Re: HOLD DEPARTURE ORDER Tue May 03, 2011 4:53 pm

attyLLL

this credit standing list is privately managed.

the best you can do is to go to the court and get a certification or a copy of the judge's order dismissing the case.

63HOLD DEPARTURE ORDER - Page 3 Empty Hold Departure Order Tue May 03, 2011 6:57 pm

ivyM

Arresto Menor

Thank you for your reply.. Worried lang po ako kasi I'll be going out of the country this August.. Baka po mag ka hold departure order ako pag ganun.. Wala po bang effect yun?

64HOLD DEPARTURE ORDER - Page 3 Empty Re: HOLD DEPARTURE ORDER Thu May 05, 2011 4:39 pm

attyLLL

very unlikely. but if you really wish to make sure, inquire at the Bureau of Immigration.

65HOLD DEPARTURE ORDER - Page 3 Empty Re: HOLD DEPARTURE ORDER Wed Jun 08, 2011 8:57 pm

Katherine Santos

Arresto Menor

Last edited by Katherine Santos on Sun Jun 12, 2011 2:22 pm; edited 5 times in total (Reason for editing : typo errors)

66HOLD DEPARTURE ORDER - Page 3 Empty Re: HOLD DEPARTURE ORDER Thu Jun 09, 2011 1:50 am

attyLLL

answered your email

67HOLD DEPARTURE ORDER - Page 3 Empty Re: HOLD DEPARTURE ORDER Fri Jun 10, 2011 10:55 pm

Katherine Santos

Arresto Menor

thank you Atty. more power to your team.

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 3 of 3]

Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum