Free Legal Advice Philippines
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Free Legal Advice Philippines

Disclaimer: This web site is designed for general information only and does not create attorney-client relationship. Persons accessing this site are encouraged to seek independent counsel for legal advice regarding their individual legal issues.

I forgot my password

You are not connected. Please login or register

PRESCRIPTION TO FILE CRIMINAL CASE FOR RECKLESS IMPRUDENCE RESULTING TO SERIOUS PHYSICAL INJURIES

3 posters

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

tan_betsy

Arresto Menor

GOOD DAY.

MY HUSBAND WAS BUMPED BY A MOTORCYCLE LAST OCT. 2011 WHILE WALKING HOME, NO CASE WAS FILED YET. THE CULPRIT SHOULDERED THE EXPENSES FOR THE OPERATION. MY HUSBAND SUFFERED FRACTURED RIGHT FEMUR AND WAS IMPLANTED WITH METAL PLACE, METAL WIRES AND SCREWS.

HE IS STILL IN THE PROCESS OF RECOVERY AND SOON, WOULD BE UNEMPLOYED COZ HE CANT REPORT FOR WORK ANYMORE.

CAN WE STILL FILE A CASE FOR RECKLESS IMPRUDENCE RESULTING TO SERIOUS PHYSICAL INJURIES WITH CLAIM FOR LOSS OF EARNINGS AND OTHER DAMAGES? IS IT STILL POSSIBLE OR PRESCRIBED?

THANKS.

attyLLL

you can still file it

https://www.facebook.com/BPOEmployeeAdvocate/

Mikealbright

Arresto Menor

If you are a fan of CSI, be it the Gil Grissom original or the various spin-off shows, it's probably better if you don't get called up for jury service as there is a very good chance that you have become a victim of the dreaded 'CSI effect.' This article addresses what the CSI effect is and its impact within the court room.
criminal investigator

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum