Free Legal Advice Philippines
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Free Legal Advice Philippines

Disclaimer: This web site is designed for general information only and does not create attorney-client relationship. Persons accessing this site are encouraged to seek independent counsel for legal advice regarding their individual legal issues.

I forgot my password

You are not connected. Please login or register

Falsification of Land Title

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

1Falsification of Land Title Empty Falsification of Land Title Sat May 26, 2012 9:15 am

ken_jin

Arresto Menor

Sir/Madam I really need your legal advice. Our situation goes like these. My uncle has a vacant lot. He intends to give it to me. However, said lot was not yet under his name. It was still in the name of my late grandmother. It was only an agreement with his brothers and sisters that said lot be given to him. The question would be:

1. How will I acquire ownership of the said lot when it is still in the name of my late grandmother?

2. Does my Uncle have the authority to give it me by just executing Deed of Sale or Deed of Donation?

B. Now the situation got worst. My uncle's neighbor contacted a surveyor to measure their lot. It revealed their measurement that the portion of my uncle's lot was included in their lot. We did not signed any document that we agree on their measurements because we know that their measurement was not accurate. Yet a Title was released to them.

1. What are our remedies against them who falsified their measurement and how about the Title itself?

I really need your legal advice regarding our scenario. Thanks a lot and Godbless!..

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum