Free Legal Advice Philippines
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Free Legal Advice Philippines

Disclaimer: This web site is designed for general information only and does not create attorney-client relationship. Persons accessing this site are encouraged to seek independent counsel for legal advice regarding their individual legal issues.

I forgot my password

You are not connected. Please login or register

Psychological Abuse and Insufficient Support

3 posters

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

blue4.journ

Arresto Menor

Hi Atty.,

I filed VAWC case againsts the father of my three month old son. Charges are Psychological Abuse and Insufficient Support. Case was already filed in the Prosecutor's Office and we have a scheduled hearing on May 25. I wanted to know what concrete evidence should I present to make the ground for the charges valid and strong. He signed the birth certificate of my son. He's earning 19K plus around 10K-17K commission. On the first month, he sent 5K and on the second month 1,500 only after that no more.

What action should I take to request a copy of his pay slip from his company to prove his insufficient and non-support. We work on the same company. But when he found out that I filed a VAWC case against him, he immediately resigned from work together with her gf and he's no where to find now and he also changed his number. The address that he declared is not the address where he resides.

For psychological abuse, I am undergoing a pyschological test right now as recommended by the police officer from WCPD. He cheated on me twice while I was pregnant. He took my money which he supposed to pay for my apartment and I found out that he used it with his woman in their out of town and other getaways. I also have to live in the sleeping quarters in the office because I got no money to pay for my rental until I went to the province to give birth. When I came back from maternity leave, he has another woman. The women that he had an affair and he has an affair with now are both in the same company where we work. I caught them together and I found out from their colleagues that they were already together while I was pregnant and while I was on a maternity leave. He also requested for my termination in the office becuase he said I was harassing him which was unfounded because he was siting incidents to HR that happened outside the company premises which doesn't cover the company's code of conduct. His supervisor keeps on emailing HR calling me a culprit and requesting for my preventive suspension.I got some my things. He left it to his friend which until now I still dont get. He got my clothes, tv and dvd players which he asked his friend to burn. He has to left my things to his friend when I didn't have place to live when I was pregnant because he took my money. My officemate knew that.

Please help..

zuir26aneehs

Arresto Menor

attorney this need a respond

attyLLL

you already have your complaint. let it take it course. submit the psyche profile when it's available

https://www.facebook.com/BPOEmployeeAdvocate/

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum