Free Legal Advice Philippines
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Free Legal Advice Philippines

Disclaimer: This web site is designed for general information only and does not create attorney-client relationship. Persons accessing this site are encouraged to seek independent counsel for legal advice regarding their individual legal issues.

I forgot my password

You are not connected. Please login or register

can i file psychological abuse?

2 posters

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

1can i file psychological abuse? Empty can i file psychological abuse? Tue Dec 14, 2010 8:26 am

simplyme

Arresto Menor

Hi Atty,

My husband repeatedly having an affair,now he's having an affair again with this girl that i confronted once and denies all the allegation of being a mistress(she emailed me coz i knew her). I didnt do any actions with that on that time coz they're just keep on denying it. Until my husband left for work again as seaman on the time he left we're still okay but yet the doubt and feelings i have is still there coz i know theres really somthing wrong going on. Month of October i received a news from a very close friend of us that is working in my husband's agency that there's a package for my husband, I told my sister in-law if they sent package for my husband coz as far as for myself i didnt send anything for him. I found out that this girl(the girl that emailed me/my husband's rumored mistress) was the one who sent the package. That eagered me to asked my husband about it, coz he just keeps on denying it and then whats that all about, whats really goin on between them. I got a a text message from my husband saying ''we're over and just wait for the annulment''. I just kept quiet about it but i have in mind that his plan of leaving us is because of his mistress. And just the other day my sister in-law forwarded me a text message from his brother (my husband) saying about his mistress for them to accept her. But my sister in-law is very much concerned about me and my son's situation as the legal wife and son. In fact my sister in-law is the one who discovered their relationship. Just this past few days my husband's mistress contacted my sister in-law thru facebook confessing about her relationship with her brother(my husband).
Any advice on what case should i file against them? This issue caused me so much emotional pain.. Coz all this time he keeps on denying it then now they've decided to come up into an open.
I really need some legal advice please help me with this.. Sad

2can i file psychological abuse? Empty Re: can i file psychological abuse? Wed Dec 15, 2010 1:11 pm

attyLLL

if you can prove repeated marital infidelity, it can be basis for a charge of violation of RA9262

https://www.facebook.com/BPOEmployeeAdvocate/

3can i file psychological abuse? Empty Re: can i file psychological abuse? Wed Dec 15, 2010 3:37 pm

simplyme

Arresto Menor

Atty.

actually meron po siyang anak sa naging babae niya before and i have pictures of them when they lived in together. May nakuha pa po akong BC nun bata pero wala pong ideneclared na father.
And now yong babae po nya ngayon she confessed about their relationship sa sister in-law ko. Pwde ko po ba magamit yong message nya na yon?
I think my husband is planning to have the legal separation kase gusto nya na magsama sila ng babae niya ngayon.

4can i file psychological abuse? Empty Re: can i file psychological abuse? Wed Dec 15, 2010 10:38 pm

attyLLL

does he still send you support? economic abuse may be easier to prove.

pictures have to be identified by the person who took them or who have personal knowledge of the circumstances when they were taken. ripping them off fb isn't going to be good enough. is he living in with her now?

5can i file psychological abuse? Empty Re: can i file psychological abuse? Thu Dec 16, 2010 12:09 am

simplyme

Arresto Menor

thank you for your advice atty.

Yes i'm still getting support from him.
What if the pictures is in CD which her past mistress sent to him when he's still onboard during the time when they're still together.
Wala na din po kase sila nun girl na naanakan niya. His present affair just started last May but as far as i know they have plans on living together when he gets back. Thats why he's planning to have the legal separation. If ever can i also file a case against his present mistress for the damage she caused. She already knew that my husband is married yet she continued her relationship with him.
And if ever po ba mag file sya ng legal separation, wala na po ba ako rights to file a case against him and her mistress if nagsama po sila?

6can i file psychological abuse? Empty Re: can i file psychological abuse? Fri Dec 17, 2010 11:37 am

attyLLL

it's hard to file a case, it may not prosper, if there's no evidence. what i did for one of my clients was to write to the husband and woman informing them that the wife believes they are having a relationship, and informed them of the possible legal consequences. after the initial storm, it ended with a happy ending, but there's no guarantee that will happen in all cases.

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum