Free Legal Advice Philippines
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Free Legal Advice Philippines

Disclaimer: This web site is designed for general information only and does not create attorney-client relationship. Persons accessing this site are encouraged to seek independent counsel for legal advice regarding their individual legal issues.

I forgot my password

You are not connected. Please login or register

Debtor refuse to pay the creditor/

2 posters

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

1Debtor refuse to pay the creditor/  Empty Debtor refuse to pay the creditor/ Tue Apr 03, 2012 1:17 am

aa.ngkin

Arresto Menor

My mom let her friend ( ex-wife of her cousin) to use her credit car, the ammount totaled to 49k with the use of credit card, the debtor has an agreement with my mom to pay it in 24months, but sadly my mom lost her job, so she doesnt have now the capability to pay the credit card company. but this only happened recently(my mom not paying the credit card due to her lost job) . there was no instrument with a signature to prove this debt, because it was an act of goodwill from my mom. aside from the owed money from the creditcard, her friend also owes my mom cash of 87,000 from my moms personal money, the debtor now refuse to pay because she says my mom is not paying the credit card, but it was only now that she lost her job, she even refuse to pay the cash money of 87k because she says it was payed due to the money she was paying my mom for the credit card before but my mom was not giving it to the credit card company(recently) can we file a case?

2Debtor refuse to pay the creditor/  Empty Re: Debtor refuse to pay the creditor/ Thu Apr 05, 2012 8:37 pm

attyLLL

what your mother does with the money is not the concern of the debtor, but you can't claim for the interest charges.

send a demand letter first. if the claim is above 100k, then you'll have to file the case in the MTC.

https://www.facebook.com/BPOEmployeeAdvocate/

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum