Free Legal Advice Philippines
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Free Legal Advice Philippines

Disclaimer: This web site is designed for general information only and does not create attorney-client relationship. Persons accessing this site are encouraged to seek independent counsel for legal advice regarding their individual legal issues.

I forgot my password

You are not connected. Please login or register

Harassment from creditor

2 posters

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

1Harassment from creditor Empty Harassment from creditor Fri May 04, 2018 10:31 am

sherylloannalapuz

Arresto Menor

May loan po ako sa isang lending company wherein ATM ang collateral. It was payable for 10mos which started Oct 30 2017.I was in a good credit standing but not until I lost my job in December of the same year. January 2018 to present, skip skip na po ang payments ko dahil nga jobless ako and single parent as well. Kinakaltasan ng lending ang comakers ko consistently at kahit papano ay nakakapagbayad naman ako sa kanila. I tried getting into a compromise with my creditor.Many times I told him na sa back pay ko siya mababayaran dun sa mga missed payments ko to update my records and I will continue paying as soon as I get a new job. Bastos siya kausap and would not listen to me. But having said that, I made sure that all messages were for my creditor were relayed thru my comaker. Last night, at around 9:30 bigla na lang siyang nagpunta sa amin and started harassing me verbally with my children and other family members seeing and hearing everything. He even insulted me by saying "kumuha ka ng lawyer kung may pambayad ka" and was forcing me to meet up with him today for settlement with his lawyer. My children were literally shocked and are now worried for he might do something worse next time. Are there any legal actions that I can take or do towards what he has done last night? I would like to make it known to him that I am not ignoring my financial obligation to him but I am not in favor of the public humiliation ( people were passing by) I have gone through last nite.

2Harassment from creditor Empty Re: Harassment from creditor Tue May 08, 2018 5:35 pm

attyLLL

you can file a complaint for unjust vexation, scandal or oral defamation

https://www.facebook.com/BPOEmployeeAdvocate/

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum