Free Legal Advice Philippines
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Free Legal Advice Philippines

Disclaimer: This web site is designed for general information only and does not create attorney-client relationship. Persons accessing this site are encouraged to seek independent counsel for legal advice regarding their individual legal issues.

I forgot my password

You are not connected. Please login or register

Debtor outside the country

2 posters

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

1Debtor outside the country Empty Debtor outside the country Wed Jul 10, 2013 8:10 pm

mike2009

Arresto Menor

Hello Atty. I would like to seek advice regarding the debtor who is currently in South Korea. I lent money to him amounting to 4M in pesos since 2006. He signed a notarized acknowledgement of debt in October 2008 at the Philippine Embassy in Seoul. I do have the documents intact. He is very good on keeping promises but nothing happened since then. I tried to wait for it but right now since I badly need the money I decided to do something. At the time of this writing, it is almost 6 years passed. My question is can I still file a case against him because some friends of mine mentioned about statute of limitation? or shall I hire a collection agency? His family members are living in Manila. He has a brand new car, a house and nice business. By the way, I am not the only one who is a victim here. He also borrowed money from my friends. It is also worth millions. Please advise what to do. Your prompt response is highly appreciated. Maraming Salamat po.

2Debtor outside the country Empty Re: Debtor outside the country Wed Jul 10, 2013 8:23 pm

shad_marasigan

Reclusion Perpetua

Hire a lawyer quick.

3Debtor outside the country Empty Re: Debtor outside the country Wed Jul 10, 2013 8:35 pm

mike2009

Arresto Menor

I am also out of the country. Do I need to go home to file a case or the lawyer will do on my stead? Also, how much more time do I have to file a case against this estafador? I would like to know the no of years. Thank you.

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum