Free Legal Advice Philippines
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Free Legal Advice Philippines

Disclaimer: This web site is designed for general information only and does not create attorney-client relationship. Persons accessing this site are encouraged to seek independent counsel for legal advice regarding their individual legal issues.

I forgot my password

You are not connected. Please login or register

what case to file against my ex husband

2 posters

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

1what case to file against my ex husband Empty what case to file against my ex husband Sun Mar 18, 2012 10:48 am

gabmipjay

Arresto Menor

Hi,I just want to seek for your advice. My husband and I were together for total of 4yrs ( 2yrs married )and separated last Dec 2011. I actually kicked him out of the house because I read a text message from another woman on his phone. We worked together and last Feb 2012 I found out that his other woman also works in our office. I asked the girl about it and she denied any involvement with my husband. My husband also denied it. Every time my husband comes over for a visit someone was constantly calling him. One night when he was sleeping I saw his phone on the floor and checked it...the woman texted him "babe ano gawa mo?" to which my husband replied with "timpla ng milk" I got the number and asked people from work, found out that it's the same girl. Then I found that their relationship started late Nov 2011, I found out everything about them. I had to resign from work because of too much embarassment. My co workers said that now that I resigned their relationship is already out in the open, PDAs and all. What case can I file against them?

attyLLL

file a case of immorality with the HR. you can also file repeated marital infidelity against your husband under ra 9262. if they are living together , concubinage, if not, monetary damages against girl also

https://www.facebook.com/BPOEmployeeAdvocate/

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum