Free Legal Advice Philippines
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Free Legal Advice Philippines

Disclaimer: This web site is designed for general information only and does not create attorney-client relationship. Persons accessing this site are encouraged to seek independent counsel for legal advice regarding their individual legal issues.

I forgot my password

You are not connected. Please login or register

is there any case i can file against my husband?

2 posters

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

kitty kath

Arresto Menor

hi.maybe you can help me,i want to know if i can file any case against my husband.im an ofw,we are married for 3 years, march this year,he started to ignore my text meassages and doesnt answer my calls.he left my parents house without taking his clothes and never came back.then he demanded separation.he claims that im controlling and that i dont give him money when all i do is hard work just to provide him of what he needs.i came home and tried talking to him but he still demanded separation.i went back to work abroad then i found out that he has a girlfriend.the girlfriend has access on his facebook account and sends him messages in yahoo messenger in which i have access thats why i found out.my husband denies about the girl and even threats me by text that if i dont stop checking his yahoo and facebook account,he will make trouble.i then learned from his friend that sometime in our marriage,he had an affair with another girl and had a child.he never recognized the child.and now that he has a new girlfriend,they rented a house where they can live together and even planned to use me to immigrate.is there any case i can file against my husband?pls help.thanks

attyLLL

how did you learn his passwords? can you prove that he authorized you to access the accounts?

https://www.facebook.com/BPOEmployeeAdvocate/

kitty kath

Arresto Menor

i created his yahoo account for him when we're still ok.

attyLLL

in my opinion, you cannot use those communication as evidence because there was an invasion of privacy. use it for intel purposes, but develop other evidence.

https://www.facebook.com/BPOEmployeeAdvocate/

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum