Free Legal Advice Philippines
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Free Legal Advice Philippines

Disclaimer: This web site is designed for general information only and does not create attorney-client relationship. Persons accessing this site are encouraged to seek independent counsel for legal advice regarding their individual legal issues.

I forgot my password

You are not connected. Please login or register

blacklist removal

2 posters

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

1blacklist removal Empty blacklist removal Fri Mar 16, 2012 3:49 pm

pmason1952

Arresto Menor

Long storey short. Overstayed 10 years. Last Feb had stroke & Heart . Went back to US for further treatment at VA hospital. on departure placed on blaclist and told that to re-enter PH i had to pay back fines etc..I had attorney check with them but now in addition to payment of monies, I need a "sponsor". I have garaunteed income of $1,700 a month from VA pension, plus soon an additrional $400 a month from trust fund.

I don't know anyone except ex girl friend (she will not do it). How do I get over this obstacle? My goal is to save for SRRV then apply. I will not make same mistake this time.She and the attorney she refered (a coworker) wont even tell me the requirements a sponsor needs ( rich with proerties or just regular citizen working hard to suppor t their family)?? Question Question Question I wish to get another attorney, but ones i find asking thousands of DOLLARS.

2blacklist removal Empty Re: blacklist removal Tue Mar 20, 2012 8:58 pm

attyLLL

sorry, i'm not an immigration lawyer. hopefully someone can answer your question.

https://www.facebook.com/BPOEmployeeAdvocate/

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum