Free Legal Advice Philippines
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Free Legal Advice Philippines

Disclaimer: This web site is designed for general information only and does not create attorney-client relationship. Persons accessing this site are encouraged to seek independent counsel for legal advice regarding their individual legal issues.

I forgot my password

You are not connected. Please login or register

revoking of visa foreigner

4 posters

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

1revoking of visa foreigner  Empty revoking of visa foreigner Sat Jun 14, 2014 7:37 pm

pjottr

Arresto Menor

Gud Pm
I am a Dutch foreigner living in the Philippines with permanent visa under section 13 A since 2006.
I am divorcing my Filipina wife in the my country the Netherlands
since dec 2013. She refused any cooperation therefore I filed one sided. I did not separtate and divorce because of an other woman. There are other reasons for my decision.
According to my lawyer the decree will be issued this month.
She sent me an email on June 14 2014 with a copy of the letter of the buro that confirmed revocation. The revocation is effective since March 27 2014
She never informed me so I did not know this and I was therefore unable to make a counter affidavit.
Just to be sure, I phone called to Immigration in Manila last week of May 2014 to verify my visa and I was told there was no problem with it. I am confused here.

What are my legal rights since this may be considered as overstay which is ground for deportation. How can I respond if I do not know she revoked. Besides the reason for revocation at the buro was extra marital affairs with prostitutes. This is absolutely out of the question. As I said there is no 3rd party. I separated beause of character and excessive jealousy.
What are my rights here as a foreigner. I am here since 1995 and invested in business and income. I dont want to leave I love it here but am afraid she will get her way.

This revocation will also be reported to the NBI I think. In case that I might be able to apply for another visa I will need a NBI clearance. How to avail that with these accusations.
There is no court case at this moment and within a very short time I will be officially divorced.
Pls advise.

2revoking of visa foreigner  Empty Re: revoking of visa foreigner Sun Jun 15, 2014 3:25 am

AWV

AWV
Reclusion Perpetua

Get a lawyer and discuss your situations. As far as I know she cannot revoke your visa herself not unless there's bogus going on! As a foreigner married to Filipina unless your divorce is granted which will be followed by annulment she will remain married to you until your divorce is recognised. In other words she has no rights to revoke your residence visa herself! And her accusation against you for having an affair with prostitutes needs a valid evidence. Concubinage is not easy to prove in the Philippines so whatever she is doing, she is just bluffing! Also the fact that you have business in the Philippines gives you right to stay if you have the right business licence for it!

3revoking of visa foreigner  Empty Re: revoking of visa foreigner Sun Jun 15, 2014 11:31 am

pjottr

Arresto Menor

Thank you for answering I will go to an attorney and immigration.It feels bad when you can not defend
yourself. I never been in any monkeybusiness or involved with other women and that is too difficult to bear when accused.
I will let you know what happened.

4revoking of visa foreigner  Empty Re: revoking of visa foreigner Sun Jun 15, 2014 12:36 pm

AWV

AWV
Reclusion Perpetua

I know what you mean! But when women are angry they do all sort of ridiculous stuff they regret in the end! And yet they get surprised their relationship ended! If she can endanger you in her country this only means she doesn't care what will happen to you! If woman really love you she should protect you not endanger you!  Crying or Very sad

5revoking of visa foreigner  Empty Re: revoking of visa foreigner Tue Jun 17, 2014 5:08 pm

pjottr

Arresto Menor

I am currently downgrading my 13 A Visa to tourist visa. This will be temporary until Oct 2014.
Subsequently I will apply for a quota visa also in October 2014.
In an affidavit I countered all allegations to clear my name.
They told me that if they would have doubts they would advise me to go back to my port of origin.

My question is: Can Immigration deport or advise to leave the country even there is no proof?
Or are foreigners like outlawed. If so, anybody can accuse and complain as easy as that.
Scary!
In my case so far so good.

6revoking of visa foreigner  Empty Re: revoking of visa foreigner Tue Jun 17, 2014 8:29 pm

AWV

AWV
Reclusion Perpetua

I am currently downgrading my 13 A Visa to tourist visa. This will be temporary until Oct 2014.
IT WILL DO FOR NOW!  Smile 

Subsequently I will apply for a quota visa also in October 2014.
GOODLUCK!  cheers 

In an affidavit I countered all allegations to clear my name.
WELL DONE! DON'T AFRAID TO FIGHT FOR YOUR RIGHTS!  Basketball 

They told me that if they would have doubts they would advise me to go back to my port of origin.
WHO SAID THIS?  affraid 

My question is: Can Immigration deport or advise to leave the country even there is no proof?

NOT REALLY! UNLESS THERE'S AN ACTIVE CASE AGAINST YOU!  Mad 

Or are foreigners like outlawed. If so, anybody can accuse and complain as easy as that.

NOT REALLY! WE ARE PROMOTING TOURISM IN THE COUNTRY, IF YOU ARE NOT A THREAT LIKE ENGAGING INTO A TERRORIST ACTIVITIES, I DONT SEE SOMEHOW THAT THEY WILL HAVE AN EXCUSE TO KICK YOU OUT!  No 

Scary!
NOT UNLESS SHE SCREW POLICEMAN, FISCAL, JUDGE OR ANY GOVERNMENT STAFF JUST TO  INFLUENCE TO KICK YOU OUT OF THE COUNTRY!  affraid 

In my case so far so good.
SO PLEASE TO HEAR THAT!  bounce

7revoking of visa foreigner  Empty Re: revoking of visa foreigner Wed Jun 18, 2014 8:27 pm

pjottr

Arresto Menor

To day I visited a lawyer with the following questions

Can the ex partner to be file a case against me accusing me of having had extra marital affairs?
What if so, and what if I will be subpoenaed and the subpoena will be send to an old address of which she knows  I do not live there anymore.
(NB I am filing divorce in my country but not yet done.)

He told me as follows:
She can file any case any time using any kind of allegations.
I have 10 days to reply to the subpoena and if I fail a warrant of my arrest will be issued.

This is devastating because how can I respond if I do not receive this subpoena.If she deliberately has this sent to a wrong or old adress.

I asked also, what if I defend myself, and her children (of whom I am not the biological father)will testify against me in favor of their mother? ( that would be perjury in my case ).
He said: nevertheless
I have no chance and it will become a criminal case with all consequences following.

It would be better to leave the country and never return I said.
According to the lawyer, leaving might not be a solution if there is a exchange treaty between my country and the Philippines even there is no proof of being culpable they may send me back here.

Is this correct? The lawyer gave me the impression that this is easy here however in the previous message I understood that filing a case is not that easy.

Medio confused ako

8revoking of visa foreigner  Empty Re: revoking of visa foreigner Wed Jun 18, 2014 9:14 pm

AWV

AWV
Reclusion Perpetua

Today I visited a lawyer with the following questions

Can the ex partner to be file a case against me accusing me of having had extra marital affairs?
What if so, and what if I will be subpoenaed and the subpoena will be send to an old address of which she knows  I do not live there anymore.
(NB I am filing divorce in my country but not yet done.)

He told me as follows:
She can file any case any time using any kind of allegations.

Yes she can but it will not prosper simply because this is just an accusation in order to prove it, she needs enough evidence like caught you in the act mating with your lover.  This case is called Concubinage.
She can deliberately send it to the wrong address but report her now to the police and file a police blotter about your situation against her and state there your existing  present address so they know when this complaints or even warrant came out, it will show that she has produced the wrong address.

I have 10 days to reply to the subpoena and if I fail a warrant of my arrest will be issued.

This may happen but if you get nicked, tell the police you never received any subpoena and the reason for this is because she did not provide the correct address. Demand for a lawyer which is your rights.

This is devastating because how can I respond if I do not receive this subpoena.If she deliberately has this sent to a wrong or old adress.

There would be an investigation to this the minute the police arrested you, as I said, you should demand for a lawyer and the lawyer will inform them her purpose of misleading and giving the old address.

I asked also, what if I defend myself, and her children (of whom I am not the biological father) will testify against me in favor of their mother? ( that would be perjury in my case ).

She can invent all sort of things against you as she is pissed and perhaps wants money of you if not revenge. But there's a procedures and this has to supply enough evidence and witnesses and they will go through deeper investigations. If they are lying request for a 'LIE DETECTOR'

He said: nevertheless
I have no chance and it will become a criminal case with all consequences following.

It's possible! But they have to battle it!

It would be better to leave the country and never return I said.

Its up to you! And YES this is the best thing to do but, what about your business?

According to the lawyer, leaving might not be a solution if there is a exchange treaty between my country and the Philippines even there is no proof of being culpable they may send me back here. Is this correct?

Not true! This is rubbish! When you exit the country you are outside Philippines jurisdictions already unless you killed someone then they will chase after you if they know where you are or you're a terrorist.

The lawyer gave me the impression that this is easy here however in the previous message I understood that filing a case is not that easy.

Yes filing a case is not that easy unless she has connections or have money to fight you back.

Medio confused ako

medyo nalilito ako (right words to say)
Give me an email address if you don't mind and I will give you a contact numbers and emails of a good lawyers.

9revoking of visa foreigner  Empty Re: revoking of visa foreigner Wed Jun 18, 2014 10:51 pm

pjottr

Arresto Menor

Thank you very much Its crazy things like this happen
One question as I did not understand your answer I already blotter dec 6 2013 since she accuses me of
extra marital affairs with several prostitutes in the past +she threatened me in text messages. I still have those messages.
I did not sent her a copy of that blotter I just did it for the record just in case it might be useful in court
I change address regularly because I am not sure if she will do what she says.
What happens if trial court issues a subpoena and the location of the recipient is unknown.?

I will PM you my email add and thanks for teaching me Tagalok

10revoking of visa foreigner  Empty Re: revoking of visa foreigner Thu Jun 19, 2014 2:51 pm

AWV

AWV
Reclusion Perpetua

Well done! She doesn't need to know you file a blotter against her! And another job well done for not letting her know where you live so she can't bother you anymore. This must have pissed her off even more not being able to find you! Lol!
Keep as much as evidence to throw back at her, you will need those evidence to fight her back. Good luck!!!

11revoking of visa foreigner  Empty Re: revoking of visa foreigner Thu Jun 19, 2014 8:12 pm

pjottr

Arresto Menor

I read somewhere pls correct me if I am wrong that concubinage will no longer be regarded as a criminal case but as civil case.
What difference will that make?
Did you receive my PM?
Sorry if I bother you with all these questions.
Thanks

12revoking of visa foreigner  Empty Re: revoking of visa foreigner Thu Jun 19, 2014 8:52 pm

AWV

AWV
Reclusion Perpetua

Yes! Concubinage, adultery and bigamy are all in the same category now CIVIL CASE not CRIMINAL CASE. But Concubinage and Adultery is hard to prove as she need to catch you nailing other woman to use as an evidence. Which I believe she won't have a chance to prove right?
No! I haven't receive your private message maybe because you are new member you can't give emails and contact numbers unless you are already a member for a long time.
You're welcome! Don't mention it! I am always happy to help!  bounce

13revoking of visa foreigner  Empty Re: revoking of visa foreigner Fri Jun 20, 2014 3:54 pm

pjottr

Arresto Menor

Thank you again. To answer your question. Absolutely not. I take may life and have taken my marriage seriously. Don't want to loose my self respect.

I find it all hard. It creates a huge lot of stress.
Thanks sofar

14revoking of visa foreigner  Empty How to lift immigration blacklist Mon May 25, 2015 3:15 am

jcbcobb

Arresto Menor

Hi,
My husband is an american and has been coming back and forth in the country with no problems. We are supposed to celebrate our 5th yr anniversay May21 but he was not allowed to entry the country bcause he was blacklisted. He was told that it is because he was registered sex offender. I know my husband's history,it happened 20yrs ago and due to false accusations. He showed his old passport with the 1yr visa guven to him from previous trips but he was not allowed. I would like to ask if theres a chance to file an appeal to lift it and what are the processes. Hope to hear from you soon.

Thank you

15revoking of visa foreigner  Empty Re: revoking of visa foreigner Mon May 25, 2015 5:02 pm

LandOwner12

Reclusion Perpetua

"A person who has been included in the blacklist may however contest the fact by filing a request for lifting to the Commissioner of Immigration.

“If he submits sufficient proof to reverse the blacklist, it may be lifted accordingly. "

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum