Free Legal Advice Philippines
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Free Legal Advice Philippines

Disclaimer: This web site is designed for general information only and does not create attorney-client relationship. Persons accessing this site are encouraged to seek independent counsel for legal advice regarding their individual legal issues.

I forgot my password

You are not connected. Please login or register

estafa case

+3
deo29
benituaronie@yahoo.com
nelrocamora
7 posters

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

1estafa case Empty estafa case Tue Jan 31, 2012 3:35 pm

nelrocamora

Arresto Menor

Nagkaroon po kami ng 1 project, na worth 100k,hindi po namin natapos agad ang nasabing project, sa kadahilanang may mga pinapadagdag pa sila, sa madaling salita, lumagpas na sa deadline ang nasabing project, bukod dito, my middle man po kmi, at lumalabas na fully paid na sa amin ang nasabing project.Late na po nalaman na hindi nakarating sa amin ang payment. At yun nga,kinakasuhan po kami ng husband ko ng estafa. pero yun middle man, hindi. Ano po kaya ang pwede naming gawin?Thanks po

2estafa case Empty Re: estafa case Wed Feb 01, 2012 2:34 pm

benituaronie@yahoo.com

Arresto Menor

good day, can we file an estafa to a public school teacher who obtained a loan with us and made his atm card a collateral but later he declared it loss and apply for a new one denying us access with his account thus, we failed to collect his payment. he still have an outstanding loan of 125k.

3estafa case Empty estafa..for goods receive Tue Apr 17, 2012 7:01 pm

deo29

Arresto Menor

atty gud pm, May nag file po sa akin ng Estafa..in the grounds that I recieve goods from her which I did not recieve, so I filed a counter affidavit, ngayon naka recieve po ako ng resolution from the prosecutor stating that since I did not file a countervailing evidence..it should be filed in court..but I filed one. stating that I did not receive the goods it was a made-up receipt she even forge my signature. Since it is very easy to follow. I filed again for a Reconsideration.. what will happen next..will I be arrested? how much is the bail for the P 12,000 estafa case filed against me.thanks..

Last edited by deo29 on Tue Apr 17, 2012 7:03 pm; edited 1 time in total (Reason for editing : grammar)

4estafa case Empty Re: estafa case Wed Apr 18, 2012 2:44 pm

legallyspeaking

Arresto Menor

@nelrocamora: if an estafa case has been filed against you, you should consider engaging the services of a lawyer to represent you.

@benituaronie: Have you exhausted other means to collect from the debtor? If the debtor is evading your collection efforts deliberately, then that's the time you should take legal action against him. Before an estafa case can be filed, the elements of estafa must be established. Puede rin magfile for collection of sum of money instead. Your lawyer should give the appropriate legal advice given the circumstances of your case.

@deo29: nasa discretion ng prosecutor kung magfa-file sya ng Information against you, that is, kapag na establish na may prima facie evidence. You need not be arrested if you voluntarily appear before the court prior to issuance of a warrant of arrest. P12k lang and involved? Di mo ba naayos or nakipag amicable settlement prior to the filing of the information against you? It's such a small amount to go through the hassles of an estafa case.

5estafa case Empty Re: estafa case Wed Apr 18, 2012 3:21 pm

admiral thrawn

admiral thrawn

deo29 wrote:atty gud pm, May nag file po sa akin ng Estafa..in the grounds that I recieve goods from her which I did not recieve, so I filed a counter affidavit, ngayon naka recieve po ako ng resolution from the prosecutor stating that since I did not file a countervailing evidence..it should be filed in court..but I filed one. stating that I did not receive the goods it was a made-up receipt she even forge my signature. Since it is very easy to follow. I filed again for a Reconsideration.. what will happen next..will I be arrested? how much is the bail for the P 12,000 estafa case filed against me.thanks..

To know if a case was indeed filed against in court..go to the office of the executive clerk of court of the place where you got sued for estafa...tingnan mo na lang yung address ng mga notices na natanggap mo sa fiscals office..example kung sa makati prosecutors office dun ka pupunta sa office of the executive clerk of court ng makati..just bring the resolution of the fiscal to show to the staff of the said executive clerk of court...dun pa lang malalaman mo na na may case ka at kung may warrant ka na..

6estafa case Empty Re: estafa case Wed Apr 18, 2012 4:08 pm

lawyeranger

Prision Correccional

if the amount is 6,000 t0 12,000, the recommended bail is 24,000, you can ask a reduction though which is often fixed at 50 percent of the recommended bail

7estafa case Empty Re: estafa case Thu Apr 19, 2012 9:48 pm

deo29

Arresto Menor

atty, why would I have an amicable settlement ..na bayaran ko na lahat..gawa gawa lang niya lahat.. in fact full payment na ako which only I owe her 3,000..Forge pa niya signature ko..gumawa ng recibo na kumuha ako ng goods sa kanya..na worth 12,000.

8estafa case Empty Re: estafa case Thu Apr 19, 2012 9:49 pm

deo29

Arresto Menor

how will I be informed if I need to appear in court?

9estafa case Empty Re: estafa case Fri Oct 25, 2013 3:19 am

e.k.p.i

Arresto Menor

Atty, patulong naman po..the case in now on going sa Court since nag-file na sila ng criminal case on the grounds of estafa..

1) For heraing na po kami sa mediation center - I don't have a lawyer pero the other party and I are discussing things para po mabayaran ang question ko lang po anu po ang babayaran ko ung original na Sum na money which is amounting to 50K or ung first resolution ng fiscal sa small claims na mauy 1% interest per month

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum