Free Legal Advice Philippines
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Free Legal Advice Philippines

Disclaimer: This web site is designed for general information only and does not create attorney-client relationship. Persons accessing this site are encouraged to seek independent counsel for legal advice regarding their individual legal issues.

I forgot my password

You are not connected. Please login or register

holding the release of my passport,prc and all authenticated documents

2 posters

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

schavz

Arresto Menor

hi!
need your advice with this matter...
last feb 2011,i applied in 1 agency somewhere in manila to work as a staff nurse in saudi. luckily, i passed the interview with the employer, had medical and prepared everything. i submitted also all my documents (PASSPORT,PRC LICENSE AND RED RIBBONED PAPERS) with them... i signed a PROBITIONARY CONTRACT from the employer to work in saudi.., then, i aws supposed to fly on third week of may and they told me that i have a ticket already...i asked them if is't possible to resched my flight on august,they told me to write a letter stating why i cannot leave that time becasue they need to send it to my employer,so i did.. i stated there that i have pending contract with my current employer that they dont want me to leave until it's finish and if it's possible to rebook my ticket on august..
Agency called me on 1st week of june and told me that they rebook my ticket for june 7, business class because that's what my employer want,unti june 6,they keep on convincing me to fly on the 7th...
and so, i did not... 1st because of my contract and lastly, because of my business...

now, the dilemma here is that they dont want to release all my document anf they are asking for danyos,in short, they want me to pay before they release my papers...

i believe that it is illegal since those are private documents and i DID NOT SIGN any contract or what so ever aside from the probitionary contract.am i still liable to pay them?

thanks in advance! Very Happy

attyLLL

look back at the contract. what does it say about this kind of situation?

https://www.facebook.com/BPOEmployeeAdvocate/

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum