Free Legal Advice Philippines
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Free Legal Advice Philippines

Disclaimer: This web site is designed for general information only and does not create attorney-client relationship. Persons accessing this site are encouraged to seek independent counsel for legal advice regarding their individual legal issues.

I forgot my password

You are not connected. Please login or register

Release of documents and final paycheck

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

1Release of documents and final paycheck Empty Release of documents and final paycheck Wed Jan 27, 2016 9:21 pm

ksd

Arresto Menor

Hi,
I am a nurse and focused on aesthetic
I was 4months employee in this facial center in Laguna.
1st month as a trainee position but I was only trained for two days and was running the whole branch since then without a cashier/receptionist I have been getting unhappy feedbacks from my staffs regarding the company management which I try to observe
Before I end my 1month trainee period I informed my operations officer she told me to continue and she will just call the HR to prepare my contract.few days after they asked me to visit main office it was discussed to me there that after 1month they will transfer me to another branch I told them it's also far from me I can't accept it. In that case I will not sign anymore the contract. The HR then told me this is just ur second job and all
Of the three hospitals u have worked for gave you a negative feedback (which I know is not true since I provided recommendation letter) I told them sorry but Iwill not sign the. One officer asked me kindly to at least consideri working with them since they need me to handle the branch. I told them my situation that if I continue I will not be able to save anything since the travel cost is too much. She promised for an increase after working 3mos and they will do an evaluation. I signed an appointment letter for 3mos
But after 1 month and I saw my pay slip that they were payin me a trainee fee on those days they asked me to start working not as a trainee I passed my resignation letter attached are my pay slip concerns. The new HR head tried to talked to me since the old HR head end contract and the rest was resigning already we had an agreement and before my appojntment ends the owner and the operations manager set a meeting for me.
They have offered me increase salary and a promotion and to be assigned to a branch near my place since the Head there resigned already and I will transfer a day after my appojntment date ends.
My appointment ends and I have not received any contract yet I tried to SMS but they want me to cover for the branch I am trying to handle because nobody will do the cashiering, yes I was the Head/cashier/receptionist for 4months which they have promised to give me a cashier since my frst day.
I told them I am only willing to cover that branch as long as they will provide me a transport allowance since the area is quite far from me.
And hope that it will only take just a month since I the original offer was for me to work on my new assigned branch.
The HR bargain to a lower transport allowance which I agreed to take but she will still have to discuss with management next day I trie dot follow up and HR replied sorry that the management can't Gve more than the salary and will not push through with the job offer.
Right now I'm working on my clearance they have kept delaying for a week now not entertaining my queries I emailed owner and raised my concerns but she said she dunt entertain resigned employees since she doesn't know the issue but she was the one who offered me the new position and increase salary.
Now the HR assistant told me once I completed my clearance after two months they will release my final
Paycheck and the documents I was requesting
Which are just my CoE, bir2316 and pag Ibig cert of contribution.

I have felt that they were trying to delay and this is not something new since this is what my staffs told me. I am close to filing a complaint but since I have informed them to atleast expedite everything since I am leaving soon (just domestic for 2-3momths) but still that's my money and my documents. And from the very start they have been unprofessional

Please enlighten me on this

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum