Free Legal Advice Philippines
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Free Legal Advice Philippines

Disclaimer: This web site is designed for general information only and does not create attorney-client relationship. Persons accessing this site are encouraged to seek independent counsel for legal advice regarding their individual legal issues.

I forgot my password

You are not connected. Please login or register

Last / Final Pay Release

2 posters

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

1Last / Final Pay Release Empty Last / Final Pay Release Sun Apr 19, 2015 12:16 pm

bavelino

Arresto Menor

Hi,

Can I file as case for the company who failed to release my last pay from October 2014. As they say releasing will be 60 days from the date it was received by the payroll. It now more than 60 days. Please advise on the following:

1. What is the standard number of days to release the final / last /back pay? (i know its diffrent from separation pay)

2. Can I file a case to NLRC concerning this?

3. If so do I have a chance of winning the case?

Your prompt response will b appreciated. Smile
Thanks and Regards

2Last / Final Pay Release Empty Re: Last / Final Pay Release Sun Apr 19, 2015 9:02 pm

council

council
Reclusion Perpetua

bavelino wrote:Hi,

Can I file as case for the company who failed to release my last pay from October 2014. As they say releasing will be 60 days from the date it was received by the payroll. It now more than 60 days. Please advise on the following:

1. What is the standard number of days to release the final / last /back pay? (i know its diffrent from separation pay)

2. Can I file a case to NLRC concerning this?

3. If so do I have a chance of winning the case?

Your prompt response will b appreciated. Smile
Thanks and Regards

1. No "standard" for this as long as it is within a  "reasonable time" - so ask them why the delay considering they said it's 60 days.

2. You can - after you find out that they are unreasonably delayed in releasing your money.

3. Yes - depending on the circumstances and what you ask for. Generally when you file the complaint, you will have 2 meetings (conciliation) and usually they give you the payment then, or on an agreed date.

http://www.councilviews.com

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum