Free Legal Advice Philippines
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Free Legal Advice Philippines

Disclaimer: This web site is designed for general information only and does not create attorney-client relationship. Persons accessing this site are encouraged to seek independent counsel for legal advice regarding their individual legal issues.

I forgot my password

You are not connected. Please login or register

passport holding

2 posters

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

1passport holding Empty passport holding Mon Sep 19, 2011 9:30 pm

arabelle

Arresto Menor

good day... i just want to ask something regarding this agency of my brother who keep on holding my brother's passport. This is the story, he applied on this agency for a job in Saudi,.... interview had passed and the agency gave him a contract for the job.. then before the medical the agency told him to wait for their call to to be able to know the next procedure.,., until such time that my brother got a work locally and had no time to get back his papers especially the passport from the agency. When he want to get the passport again, he called the agency, then the agency told him that Friday is the only day when to claim the papers. They told my brother to fill in some forms and wait for their call. The next Friday without any call my brother decided to went to the agency. The agency told him that they don't have the passport or it was lost.. We have a friend from another agency and asked her to call the agency to clarify then the agency told to our friend that my brother need to pay 6000 to be able to get the passport because according to them the agency already pay an amount for my brothers VISA.. in this case, they do not even inform my brother about this and he waited for so long... and now they told us about this... what is our right thing to do to get back the passport???

2passport holding Empty Re: passport holding Thu Sep 22, 2011 12:25 am

attyLLL

file a complaint at the poea

https://www.facebook.com/BPOEmployeeAdvocate/

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum