Free Legal Advice Philippines
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Free Legal Advice Philippines

Disclaimer: This web site is designed for general information only and does not create attorney-client relationship. Persons accessing this site are encouraged to seek independent counsel for legal advice regarding their individual legal issues.

I forgot my password

You are not connected. Please login or register

Refusal of BDO to release collateral documents

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Gwenmarie

Arresto Menor

Hello All. I have come to seek assistance on how to deal with this predicament. I had a BDO auto loan, which I fully paid last July 2016. One of my comakers was my brother. My brother died in December 2015.

BDO now refuses to release the collateral documents for my car because of my brother's unpaid auto loan and credit card. BDO is asking me to settle his accounts.

Is this right? Why do I have to settle my brother's accounts? Does this mean that the primary borrower is also liable for the comaker's loans? I am not a comaker in any of my brother's loans.

I hope that you can give me any advice on the next step forward. BDO is just saying that somebody will call me, but they never do. I have been exchanging emails with their call center and they just say that they have endorsed my case to the appropriate department.

Thanks in advance. God bless!

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum