Free Legal Advice Philippines
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Free Legal Advice Philippines

Disclaimer: This web site is designed for general information only and does not create attorney-client relationship. Persons accessing this site are encouraged to seek independent counsel for legal advice regarding their individual legal issues.

I forgot my password

You are not connected. Please login or register

abondonment of work

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

1abondonment of work Empty abondonment of work Mon Jun 13, 2011 12:35 pm

Jians1001

Arresto Menor

Hello Atty:

I'm encountering delays on my paychecks since May. I have wrote the owner that I cant go to work anymore since hindi na ako nya napapasweldo. I gave him the notice thru email since hindi na rin po sya nagpupunta sa shop or even text or call hindi mo na sinsagot.

This is my emails :
"I would like to confirm if you are receiving may text messages regarding my absences. I haven't receive any reply from you. I don't want to be tag as NCNS (No call no show) or AWOL.

Further more, please advise me of your plans for your business and if my services are still needed. My financial obligations are being affected by the non-payment of my salary on time and such put me in debt. Please understand that I, too has a family that I need to support.

Thank you and looking forward for your reply."

His reply :
"I will just finish the things that I need to finish today, and the things you should have done for the best interest of this business. I will try my best to accomplish it so I could sit down with you and discuss matters objectively"

my reply again... im desperate to get the my pay since I need to buy school materials:

"I will just finish the things that I need to finish today, and the things you should have done for the best interest of this business. I will try my best to accomplish it so I could sit down with you and discuss matters objectively"

and his last reply was :
"I am so disappointed of your behavior (as my office administrator) lately - especially with your mobile text messages . The mere fact that you took it by yourself to decide whether you would come for work or not, it was very disrespectful. You have been acting so unbecoming of an administrator. I don't want to enumerate the occasions on this letter since I don't have the time to do so as of this moment. But I will, later.

I have been so busy with projects to generate income. If you could've armed yourself with the right work attitude despite of the delay in your salary, my workload should have been lighter. Least, you could've asked me on how you could assist me to make things possible to serve the best interest of my company. Further, I saw in you a similar behavior from our former employees which brought me missed opportunities, disappointment and financial losses as well.

Since you mentioned that you are taking a leave of absence indefinitely until we talk about your employment status, hence, wait for my advice through this email thread on my availability for a meeting and clearance with my comptroller. I will demand from you documents that should have been in my office's custody during the time that you have been compensated - I know that you understand what I am driving at.

Last week, you mentioned about fairness, I will let you witness how fair I am especially with releasing salaries.

I have very important things to do to sustain this business venture and support my family's need as well."

... is it abondonment of work? wala po kasi ako natatanggap na sweldo sa mga set-up dates nya... kahit po yung mga reimbursements po hindi nya binibigay.... hindi lang po ako ang ganagawan nya ng ganito, may 7 employees pa po... ano pong gagawin ko? thank u.

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum