Free Legal Advice Philippines
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Free Legal Advice Philippines

Disclaimer: This web site is designed for general information only and does not create attorney-client relationship. Persons accessing this site are encouraged to seek independent counsel for legal advice regarding their individual legal issues.

I forgot my password

You are not connected. Please login or register

I want to teach my ex a lesson.... I want him in jail!!!

2 posters

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

leonydl

Arresto Menor

I am an OFW in Saudi Arabia. I met my husband in 2004 and got pregnant the same year. during those time, inamin niya sa akin na iba ang pangalang ginamit niya sa passport niya, because his real name was blacklisted sa US Embassy for some reason. Since wala pa po akong isang taon sa pinapasukan ko and the law here is very strict and I didn't want to go back in the Philippines, to protect myself being terminated from my work I marry him in Philippine Consulate na ang gamit niyang pangalan ay yung hindi niya tunay na pangalan.Nagsama po kami dalawa. After 6 years, nabuntis po ulit ako. 8 months po ang tiyan ko, umuwi po sila ng Pilipinas kasama po yung anak kong panganay at yung nanay niya para iuwi yung body nung biyenan kong lalaki na namatay dito sa Saudi (Nandito rin po sa KSA yung magulang niya nung magkakilala at magsama kaming dalawa). Naiwan po ako ditong mag-isa sa Saudi. March 28, araw dapat ng flight pabalik ng mag-ama ko, hindi na po sila bumalik. Nahirapan na po akong makipag-communicate sa asawa ko after nung umuwi sila ng Pilipinas. April 21 nanganak po ako na ako lamang mag-isa dito sa Saudi. Nagmakaawa ako sa asawa ko na bumalik para ipa-register ang anak namin, dahil ideally dapat po ang tatay ang magpapa-register sa bata pero hindi na po nangyari yun. Nalaman ko po na kaya po ganun siya katigas sa akin ay dahil sa may bagong babae na siya sa Pilipinas from Iloilo na presently working in Canada. Nag-file po ako ng Affidavit of Abandonment sa Philippine Embassy against him. Now po nabalitaan ko na inaayos nung bagong babae niya yung pagiging blacklisted ng real name ng ex ko dahil gusto niyang isama ito sa Canada.
Tanong ko po
1. Maisasama ba nung bagong babae sa Canada yung asawa ko considering na kasal ito sa una nitong asawa na na-found out ko na lang lately (using his REAL NAME).
2.Makapag-ask kaya ako ng financial support sa kanya kahit na hindi niya tunay na pangalan yung nasa marriage certificate namin.
3. Anu-ano po ang mga charges na pwede ko i-file against him.
4. Pwede ba siyang makulong for falsifying public document. How long? Dahil yun po ang gusto kong mangyari para hindi na po siya makapangloko pang muli ng ibang babae.

Hoping for prompt response on this matter. Many thanks.

attyLLL

Aside from your testimony, how will you prove that he is the same person as the one? I had this same problem in one of the cases I handled, and it was very difficult.

so he is married twice? in that case, that is bigamy. you can also charge him with using of false name, and arguably, falsification of public documents.

what happened to your eldest child?

https://www.facebook.com/BPOEmployeeAdvocate/

leonydl

Arresto Menor

My eldest child is with them in the Philippines right now. I was told, they were also asking legal advice to whom the custody of my child will be.. I have a copy of his passport he used when he's still here in Jeddah... would that be enough? If I charged him with falsification of public document, what is the chance that I will see him behind bars? Pls help me, I'm so desperate... What he did to me and to my newborn child is very traumatic I will never ever forgive.. What about if I ask moral damages, is that applicable and reasonable?! Million thanks.

attyLLL

you can also file a complaint at DFA and accuse him of using two names.

in court, that copy will not be enough, but it may be enough for the DFA to conduct an investigation.

https://www.facebook.com/BPOEmployeeAdvocate/

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum