Free Legal Advice Philippines
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Free Legal Advice Philippines

Disclaimer: This web site is designed for general information only and does not create attorney-client relationship. Persons accessing this site are encouraged to seek independent counsel for legal advice regarding their individual legal issues.

I forgot my password

You are not connected. Please login or register

LESSON LEARNED.....BE VERY CAUTIOUS!

+5
concepab
technified_ex
marlo
poisonivy88
lenzalai
9 posters

Go to page : 1, 2, 3  Next

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 3]

1LESSON LEARNED.....BE VERY CAUTIOUS! Empty LESSON LEARNED.....BE VERY CAUTIOUS! Sat Jul 04, 2015 8:00 am

lenzalai

lenzalai
Prision Correccional

I have been so hopeless, depress, distress, and clueless in everything that I have been doing with my self and dealing with the issues on legality concerning my family and marriage. I visited a number of online search engines hoping that I would find relief, enlightenment, and answers to questions that run on my head. There I was, directed to this legal forum community. I read and went over on the topics and posts thread that interests me, and I am passionate about. I felt like I naturally fit in this community which I opted to join because I feel that the legal issues I have and these people in this forum will somehow help me overcome and deal with these issues where I am unable to fully care by myself.

Though not all participants here can be my “Brain trust” but there are enough members that come up with the good ideas. My membership here gained companionship plus good ideas.

I have met someone in this forum who I thought was a real person. Maybe I was just too foolish and too stupid to believe in everything he said he was. I admired him for his superb advices, and being so hilarious. Hopeless as I am, I made myself believed that this person is really someone who I can confide with since we shared the same sentiments only to find out that he was just using my weakness and loneliness to his advantage. He have made mentioned of several reasons why he is in this forum, one of which was, he was hoping to meet somebody whom he can share life with and to spend with the rest of his life. This person is really too good to be true.

I am writing this post, not only to share my stupidity but also for some hopeless and lonely like me who might fall to his pit. This is I think a wake up call for those people like me. I may not have the ability and capacity to advice and make people feel good about, but my experience teaches me to be cautious that sometimes, hopeless and lonely people like me can be the people that online predator prey on. These online predators, are those who always come up with the very good ideas and made you feel at ease with their hilarious ways of comforting people in need. These predators are usually very good at sniffing out their prey. Be very cautious!

Anyways, I thank this forum because I learn many things in so many ways. Thank you and more power! God bless Smile

2LESSON LEARNED.....BE VERY CAUTIOUS! Empty Re: LESSON LEARNED.....BE VERY CAUTIOUS! Sat Jul 04, 2015 10:16 am

cire212215

cire212215
Prision Correccional

YEah I heard of that person na din.. i hope you're okay now..

3LESSON LEARNED.....BE VERY CAUTIOUS! Empty Re: LESSON LEARNED.....BE VERY CAUTIOUS! Sat Jul 04, 2015 12:47 pm

lenzalai

lenzalai
Prision Correccional

Last edited by lenzalai on Wed Jul 08, 2015 11:16 pm; edited 1 time in total

4LESSON LEARNED.....BE VERY CAUTIOUS! Empty Re: LESSON LEARNED.....BE VERY CAUTIOUS! Sat Jul 04, 2015 1:15 pm

cire212215

cire212215
Prision Correccional

We all make stupid decisions in our lives. basta isipin mo, that too shall pass..

Sent u a pm.pls check

5LESSON LEARNED.....BE VERY CAUTIOUS! Empty Re: LESSON LEARNED.....BE VERY CAUTIOUS! Sat Jul 04, 2015 1:52 pm

poisonivy88

Arresto Menor

Pangalanan na yan hehe Very Happy

It doesn't matter if you gotten yourself fooled by whoever that person is, lahat naman tayo nakakaranas ng panloloko at some point of our lives.

Get over it, ang importante natauhan ka & you learned your lessons na

Smile! Smile

6LESSON LEARNED.....BE VERY CAUTIOUS! Empty Re: LESSON LEARNED.....BE VERY CAUTIOUS! Sat Jul 04, 2015 3:12 pm

marlo

Reclusion Perpetua

well. sadly but that can be true.

most times, don't jump on the wagon if its too good to be true. walang forever sabi daw nila Smile

da who?

LESSON LEARNED.....BE VERY CAUTIOUS! B089770

7LESSON LEARNED.....BE VERY CAUTIOUS! Empty Re: LESSON LEARNED.....BE VERY CAUTIOUS! Sat Jul 04, 2015 3:22 pm

cire212215

cire212215
Prision Correccional

I agree with you sir marlo.

Sometimeswe have to learn our lessons the hard way.

Sana wla na iba pang mauto un.. karma is just around.. kaya ingat na sana lahat ng GIRLS dito sa forum. i know this guy e.. he's nice naman, kaso may sablay nga lang tlaga..

8LESSON LEARNED.....BE VERY CAUTIOUS! Empty Re: LESSON LEARNED.....BE VERY CAUTIOUS! Sat Jul 04, 2015 4:53 pm

lenzalai

lenzalai
Prision Correccional

Last edited by lenzalai on Thu Jul 09, 2015 8:03 am; edited 1 time in total

9LESSON LEARNED.....BE VERY CAUTIOUS! Empty Re: LESSON LEARNED.....BE VERY CAUTIOUS! Sat Jul 04, 2015 5:44 pm

marlo

Reclusion Perpetua

pagka di nagwork ang isang klase ng personal relation, we usually hear naloko or di nagwork out right. part of the stages i guess.

stages could be... denial, anger, bargaining,depression and acceptance

pa pm pm na lang kayo ha. ako din makiki pm Very Happy

10LESSON LEARNED.....BE VERY CAUTIOUS! Empty Re: LESSON LEARNED.....BE VERY CAUTIOUS! Sat Jul 04, 2015 5:54 pm

poisonivy88

Arresto Menor

hmp kayo kayo lang mag pm...

clue! clue!

haha chismosa lang

..mukhang kilala ko kung sino yan ah Rolling Eyes

11LESSON LEARNED.....BE VERY CAUTIOUS! Empty Re: LESSON LEARNED.....BE VERY CAUTIOUS! Sat Jul 04, 2015 6:02 pm

cire212215

cire212215
Prision Correccional

@ sir marlo, i know lenzalai will get over it naman agad..
Not worth d time and energy on such an as$#0l3.

@ poisonivy88, sino ba girl di sya kilala? Hahahaha..
I guess halos lahat ng girls dito eh na 'd moves' nya. Hehehe

12LESSON LEARNED.....BE VERY CAUTIOUS! Empty Re: LESSON LEARNED.....BE VERY CAUTIOUS! Sat Jul 04, 2015 6:15 pm

marlo

Reclusion Perpetua

na ninja moves pala neh. pangalanan na yan si forum name Very Happy

malay natin mag defend sya sa sarili nya dito and hear his other side of the coin hehehe

starts with letter? hehehe

13LESSON LEARNED.....BE VERY CAUTIOUS! Empty Re: LESSON LEARNED.....BE VERY CAUTIOUS! Sat Jul 04, 2015 6:37 pm

poisonivy88

Arresto Menor

hahaha pangalanan na kasi yan para di na mambiktima

lol!

14LESSON LEARNED.....BE VERY CAUTIOUS! Empty Re: LESSON LEARNED.....BE VERY CAUTIOUS! Sat Jul 04, 2015 6:56 pm

cire212215

cire212215
Prision Correccional

HHhahaha loka ka poinonivy..
Eh kilala mo din naman.. anyway are your from pampanga??

15LESSON LEARNED.....BE VERY CAUTIOUS! Empty Re: LESSON LEARNED.....BE VERY CAUTIOUS! Sat Jul 04, 2015 8:39 pm

technified_ex

technified_ex
Prision Correccional

"Innocent until proven guilty"?

guilt beyond reasonable doubt? or

plain preponderance of evidence?

16LESSON LEARNED.....BE VERY CAUTIOUS! Empty Re: LESSON LEARNED.....BE VERY CAUTIOUS! Sun Jul 05, 2015 7:01 am

lenzalai

lenzalai
Prision Correccional

Last edited by lenzalai on Thu Jul 09, 2015 8:09 am; edited 1 time in total

17LESSON LEARNED.....BE VERY CAUTIOUS! Empty Re: LESSON LEARNED.....BE VERY CAUTIOUS! Sun Jul 05, 2015 3:24 pm

concepab

concepab
Reclusion Perpetua

Just be VERY CAREFUL next time.

And to those "type" of guys, please this is not the right forum site for that. Be gentleman.

18LESSON LEARNED.....BE VERY CAUTIOUS! Empty Re: LESSON LEARNED.....BE VERY CAUTIOUS! Sun Jul 05, 2015 3:35 pm

cire212215

cire212215
Prision Correccional

2 thumbs up sir concepab..

Dami na yata victims si "Mr. Playboy"

Tsk tsk..

Napunta dito sa site na to ung mga tao coz they have problems, the least thing u guys can do is to listen to them. Listen only, pero may mga hidden agenda pa pala.. scary na tuloy magpost dito pra sa mga gurls..

19LESSON LEARNED.....BE VERY CAUTIOUS! Empty Re: LESSON LEARNED.....BE VERY CAUTIOUS! Sun Jul 05, 2015 3:48 pm

concepab

concepab
Reclusion Perpetua

cire212215 wrote:2 thumbs up sir concepab..

Tsk tsk..

Napunta dito sa site na to ung mga tao coz they have problems, the least thing u guys can do is to listen to them. Listen only, pero may mga hidden agenda pa pala.. scary na tuloy magpost dito pra sa mga gurls..

Don't be scared, but be very careful.

20LESSON LEARNED.....BE VERY CAUTIOUS! Empty Re: LESSON LEARNED.....BE VERY CAUTIOUS! Sun Jul 05, 2015 3:57 pm

cire212215

cire212215
Prision Correccional

U have no idea sir kung gano sya kakulet at kagaling magsweet talk.dapat sa marketing sya magwork, pra di sayang talent nya.hahaha

Though di naman lahat e nauuto nya. ;-)

21LESSON LEARNED.....BE VERY CAUTIOUS! Empty Re: LESSON LEARNED.....BE VERY CAUTIOUS! Sun Jul 05, 2015 5:06 pm

lenzalai

lenzalai
Prision Correccional

concepab wrote:
cire212215 wrote:2 thumbs up sir concepab..

Tsk tsk..

Don't be scared, but be very careful.

yeah right... Smile better be careful than sorry... Laughing

the thing that every girl must learn also... Smile

22LESSON LEARNED.....BE VERY CAUTIOUS! Empty Re: LESSON LEARNED.....BE VERY CAUTIOUS! Mon Jul 06, 2015 7:33 am

rda

Reclusion Temporal

Oh well.... mukang nagiging sikat na si Mr. Nice Guy ah... ahhaah!!

Tama kau... be very careful... I think I also know him?? tama ba Cire??

Wag maxado papadala girls... Smile

23LESSON LEARNED.....BE VERY CAUTIOUS! Empty Re: LESSON LEARNED.....BE VERY CAUTIOUS! Mon Jul 06, 2015 7:56 am

lenzalai

lenzalai
Prision Correccional

rda wrote:Oh well.... mukang nagiging sikat na si Mr. Nice Guy ah... ahhaah!!

Tama kau... be very careful... I think I also know him?? tama ba Cire??

Wag maxado papadala girls... Smile

trending na nga sya..lalo na sa mga girls Laughing Twisted Evil Evil or Very Mad

24LESSON LEARNED.....BE VERY CAUTIOUS! Empty Re: LESSON LEARNED.....BE VERY CAUTIOUS! Mon Jul 06, 2015 8:04 am

rda

Reclusion Temporal

tsk tsk tsk.... hala pangalanan na yan... haha!!
sorry guys 1 week akong walng update sa mga nangyayari...

depressed pa din kc ko hanggang ngaun dhil namatay ung 2 month old puppy ko... at nahihirapan ako mag move on. Sad Sad Sad

sobrang painful lng tlg.. super love ko kc ung puppy ko... Sad

25LESSON LEARNED.....BE VERY CAUTIOUS! Empty Re: LESSON LEARNED.....BE VERY CAUTIOUS! Mon Jul 06, 2015 8:09 am

cire212215

cire212215
Prision Correccional

@rda, loka loka ka talaga. apir tau jan! hahahahha

ay, get another pet na lang and name it after HIM? hehehe peace.

na-update na kita.. so di ka na huli..

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 3]

Go to page : 1, 2, 3  Next

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum