Free Legal Advice Philippines
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Free Legal Advice Philippines

Disclaimer: This web site is designed for general information only and does not create attorney-client relationship. Persons accessing this site are encouraged to seek independent counsel for legal advice regarding their individual legal issues.

I forgot my password

You are not connected. Please login or register

LESSON LEARNED...BE VERY CAUTIOUS!

2 posters

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

1LESSON LEARNED...BE VERY CAUTIOUS! Empty LESSON LEARNED...BE VERY CAUTIOUS! Sat Jul 04, 2015 8:03 am

lenzalai

lenzalai
Prision Correccional

I have been so hopeless, depress, distress, and clueless in everything that I have been doing with my self and dealing with the issues on legality concerning my family and marriage. I visited a number of online search engines hoping that I would find relief, enlightenment, and answers to questions that run on my head. There I was, directed to this legal forum community. I read and went over on the topics and posts thread that interests me, and I am passionate about. I felt like I naturally fit in this community which I opted to join because I feel that the legal issues I have and these people in this forum will somehow help me overcome and deal with these issues where I am unable to fully care by myself.

Though not all participants here can be my “Brain trust” but there are enough members that come up with the good ideas. My membership here gained companionship plus good ideas.

I have met someone in this forum who I thought was a real person. Maybe I was just too foolish and too stupid to believe in everything he said he was. I admired him for his superb advices, and being so hilarious. Hopeless as I am, I made myself believed that this person is really someone who I can confide with since we shared the same sentiments only to find out that he was just using my weakness and loneliness to his advantage. He have made mentioned of several reasons why he is in this forum, one of which was, he was hoping to meet somebody whom he can share life with and to spend with the rest of his life. This person is really too good to be true.

I am writing this post, not only to share my stupidity but also for some hopeless and lonely like me who might fall to his pit. This is I think a wake up call for those people like me. I may not have the ability and capacity to advice and make people feel good about, but my experience teaches me to be cautious that sometimes, hopeless and lonely people like me can be the people that online predator prey on. These online predators, are those who always come up with the very good ideas and made you feel at ease with their hilarious ways of comforting people in need. These predators are usually very good at sniffing out their prey. Be very cautious!

Anyways, I thank this forum because I learn many things in so many ways. Thank you and more power! God bless Smile

2LESSON LEARNED...BE VERY CAUTIOUS! Empty Re: LESSON LEARNED...BE VERY CAUTIOUS! Sat Jul 04, 2015 12:58 pm

poisonivy88

Arresto Menor

Yup madaming ganyan dito.. or anywhere else..be it online or worse nanjan lang sa paligid mo

You might want to name that person para alam ng lahat who among the members here are just trying to fool around What a Face

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum