Free Legal Advice Philippines
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Free Legal Advice Philippines

Disclaimer: This web site is designed for general information only and does not create attorney-client relationship. Persons accessing this site are encouraged to seek independent counsel for legal advice regarding their individual legal issues.

I forgot my password

You are not connected. Please login or register

teaching a lesson to a mistress

3 posters

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

1teaching a lesson to a mistress Empty teaching a lesson to a mistress Tue May 01, 2012 4:40 am

naoj1975

Arresto Menor

Hello po sa lahat!

I would like to seek help! I am married with my husband for almost 13yrs. And we have 2 kids. Sometime in 2006 I discovered na me mistress siya na 19yrs. old and single. I confronted my husband and he promised that he will stop seeing her. Unfortunately, he didn’t kept he’s promise and keeps on seeing the girl almost everynight. I am afraid that if I confronted him again about his affair it might end up him leaving us and I really love my kids and don’t want them growing up without their father so I swallowed my pride and just let my husband continue his affair. It’s been almost six years now and I am fed up, for up to now they still are continuing their affair. I dont want to file a case against my husband for I really love him and for the sake of my kids but I really would like to teach his mistress a lesson. The fact that she knows that my husband is married and has 2 kids she still continued on having an affair with him. I know that I maybe sounding rude but I and my kids has suffered a lot both financially and most of all emotionally. She is currently working in a private company. I have pictures of them together as evidence. My questions are the following:

1.) What case/s can I file against her?
2.) Can I go to her company’s HR and tell them that she has an affair with my husband and request for her termination? For when she applied in that company she already has an affair with my husband.
3.) Can she file a case against me if by accident her affair with my husband leaks with her co-workers because of me reporting her affair with my husband to their HR?
4.) Can she file a case against my husband in return for what ever case I may file against her?

Hoping for your help!

2teaching a lesson to a mistress Empty Re: teaching a lesson to a mistress Thu May 03, 2012 3:40 am

ibonidarna

ibonidarna
Reclusion Perpetua

From the facts presented,
1. Against her - none
Against her and your husband- perhaps Concubinage
2. You can, but with consequence below.
3. Yes she can, slander, oral defamation
4. She may use RA 9262...psychological violence.

3teaching a lesson to a mistress Empty Re: teaching a lesson to a mistress Fri May 04, 2012 11:23 pm

attyLLL

what i do for my clients is to write a strongly worded letter to the other woman and/or the husband.

if the company has a morality policy, then you can write a confidential letter to the HR, but be sure you have proof.

if saving your marriage is a factor, legal action may not be the best recourse, but it seems there's not much to save.

https://www.facebook.com/BPOEmployeeAdvocate/

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum