Free Legal Advice Philippines
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Free Legal Advice Philippines

Disclaimer: This web site is designed for general information only and does not create attorney-client relationship. Persons accessing this site are encouraged to seek independent counsel for legal advice regarding their individual legal issues.

I forgot my password

You are not connected. Please login or register

I want my father in jail!

3 posters

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

1I want my father in jail! Empty I want my father in jail! Mon Jun 27, 2011 9:48 am

wobley

Arresto Menor

My father is harassing my mother and is giving a lot of problems in the family. He'd accuse my mother of having a mistress and is jealous all the time! My mother is 75 y.o for God's sake! HE would get jealous of all men in our neighborhood. HE would get into fight with my siblings and most of the time would turn into an ugly argument that he would make a threat that he would kill all of us. One time, he got into an argument to one of my brother, he took out a kitchen knife and ran after my brother! Can I sue my father of a grave threat and harassment in my family? I want him in jail!

2I want my father in jail! Empty Re: I want my father in jail! Mon Jun 27, 2011 8:05 pm

waway

Arresto Menor

First off, I'm not a lawyer.Just wondering if you have consulted any medical professionals to assess your father. BTW, how old is your father? He might have some age-related psychiatric problems, eg. being paranoid..

Just something to consider, IMHO.

3I want my father in jail! Empty Re: I want my father in jail! Tue Jun 28, 2011 1:19 am

attyLLL

what is your mother's position on the matter?

https://www.facebook.com/BPOEmployeeAdvocate/

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum