Free Legal Advice Philippines
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Free Legal Advice Philippines

Disclaimer: This web site is designed for general information only and does not create attorney-client relationship. Persons accessing this site are encouraged to seek independent counsel for legal advice regarding their individual legal issues.

I forgot my password

You are not connected. Please login or register

Can I Be put in Jail in UAE if Im already in the Philippines?

3 posters

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Ang_Supremo

Arresto Menor

Hi, I have this dilemma, I worked in UAE before but now Im back in the Philippines, It started when someone mistakenly deposited a money in my bank account, I reported it to the bank, but the bank told me to keep it in my account since no one is making a complaints or make a case about it on their end. Sadly, I used the money. I've checked online that they can file a case on me, for theft, Is that true? If the owner of the money already complaints & the bank asked me to return it, but I cant return it, Can I be liable for a criminal offense? Can they extradite me or will I be put in jail? I need your advice on this. Thank you!

lukekyle

Reclusion Perpetua

yes they can. but unless millions ang amount i doubt na they will spend to have you extradited

Jadis

Jadis
Reclusion Perpetua

You asked this question so many times.

Next time do not spend money that does not belong to you.

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum