Free Legal Advice Philippines
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Free Legal Advice Philippines

Disclaimer: This web site is designed for general information only and does not create attorney-client relationship. Persons accessing this site are encouraged to seek independent counsel for legal advice regarding their individual legal issues.

I forgot my password

You are not connected. Please login or register

CAN MY BABY BE REGISTERED UNDER MY NAME INSTEAD OF HIS FATHER WITHOUT HAVING THE FATHER SIGN ANY DOCUMENT? THE FATHER DOESN'T CARE FOR THE BABY ANYWAY

2 posters

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

jazzdom

jazzdom
Arresto Menor

Hi I just gave birth to my son last May 2 and nagkakaproblema ako pagreregister sa surname ng anak ko sabi sa admin office ng hospital kailangan ipangalan ang anak ko sa tatay nya dahil nirerecognize naman daw ng ex ko ang anak ko. Kaso kasi nasa malayo ang ex ko and he never gave support to my child inabandona nya kasi kami since 5 months pa lang of my pregnancy. Kinausap ko ang ama ng anak ko ayos lang sa kanya na sa akin ipangalan pero kung wala talagang choice ayos lang din sa kanya na sa kanya ipangalan kaso aabutin pa ng ilang taon bago sya makapunta sa amin. I'm planning na pabinyagan na ang anak ko kaso di daw pwede kasi kailangan ng Birth Certificate eh yung Birth Certificate nga po ang problema ko kasi ayaw payagan ng admin office ng hospital. Ano po ba dapat kong gawin para mairegister sa pangalan ko ang surname ng anak ko ng di ko na maabala ang tatay ng anak ko

concepab

concepab
Reclusion Perpetua

The hospital cannot decide kung kanino dapat isunod ang name ng bata. as illegitimate child the mother has the full authority over the child. unless the father will sign the birth certificate or provide written affidavit recognizing the child, your son should be named after you. wala dapat objection ang hostipal dun.

Under Art. 176 of the Family Code

Art. 176. Illegitimate children shall use the surname and shall be under the parental authority of their mother, and shall be entitled to support in conformity with this Code. The legitime of each illegitimate child shall consist of one-half of the legitime of a legitimate child. Except for this modification, all other provisions in the Civil Code governing successional rights shall remain in force.

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum