Free Legal Advice Philippines
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Free Legal Advice Philippines

Disclaimer: This web site is designed for general information only and does not create attorney-client relationship. Persons accessing this site are encouraged to seek independent counsel for legal advice regarding their individual legal issues.

I forgot my password

You are not connected. Please login or register

how can my brother file an annullment if his wife doesnt wanna sign it?

2 posters

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

april rayne miclat

Arresto Menor

they were together for 10 yrs---unfortunately against yung family namen sa girl na yun even ganon na cla katagal naging magkarelasyon---naging ok lng kme when he begged us na pakisamahan na sya ng mabuti since they wil get married anytime last yr July 10 2010. and so pinagbigyan namen pakiusap nya---we agreed nmn na matuloy nalang na yung kasal para nlng maging masaya sya---but then as time went by--nakilala nya na yung pinaksalan nya eh wla man lang kaamor-amor sa pag-aasikaso sa kanya---she doesnt even know how to cook--how to clean the house--how to do laundry and wash dishes and whats even worst is that ni hindi nya inaasikaso kuya ko kada papasok ng office at pag-uwi pa ng kuya ko from work sya pa nagluluto and nag-aasikaso ng mga gagamitin nya for tomorrow's work---and so he got tired of doing those things nalang everyday of his life even pag nagkakasakit sya sya lang nag-aasikaso sa sarili nya--sya lang din nagluluto ng mainit for himself to get well. so he got fed up at ayun--nambabae ang kuya ko....and she caught it---till then my kuya became a buttered husband without us knowing it---we just knew nlng the real situation when this sis-in-law of mine called up to my mom at nagsumbong na nambabae nga daw kuya ko--and so from mindanao she went all the way to manila only to help them patch things up---but unfortunately hidni yun ang ngyari---coz One night---my younger sister went to my brother's room where she saw him lying sleeping coz he was drunk when he went home---and nakita nya actual pano sya cnasaktan ng asawa nya habang natutulog na hidni nalang pumapalag yung kapatid ko---what my younger sis did was ---sinugod sya ngayon at nakipagsabunutan---my mom came para umawat pero we were shocked when my brother's wife slapped my mom's face and minura sya----ayun nagkagulo na---nagkasakitan both side and we walked out and checked in a hotel na malayo from her with my brother na nasaktan na rin----
Now the problem is--what cases should we file against to my brother's wife?and what if my brother wants to file for an annullment and that girl wont agree to sign it?can you help us?anyway they were only married for 10 months from now palang---10 years magBF/GF now 10months palang eto na--awy na nila isat-isa...i dont think na maayos pa po ito kc nagalit na kuya ko dahil harapan nyang sinaktan at minura ang mom ko..please help..Thank you and God bless!

attyLLL

he does not need her consent to file an annulment case.

https://www.facebook.com/BPOEmployeeAdvocate/

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum