Free Legal Advice Philippines
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Free Legal Advice Philippines

Disclaimer: This web site is designed for general information only and does not create attorney-client relationship. Persons accessing this site are encouraged to seek independent counsel for legal advice regarding their individual legal issues.

I forgot my password

You are not connected. Please login or register

2 days delayed in salary

4 posters

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

12 days delayed in salary Empty 2 days delayed in salary Thu Jul 19, 2018 8:35 am

Sezyll

Arresto Menor

I am working for a company in ortigas and there was a salary delay for 2 days. The reason that they gave us ia because first day: the salary is coming from another country. Then on the second day.. it was the banks fault why they cant release the money. All this this excuses where cascaded to us night time of the 2nd day of salary delay. Is this acceptable that its not the companies fault?

Last edited by Sezyll on Thu Jul 19, 2018 9:55 am; edited 1 time in total

22 days delayed in salary Empty Re: 2 days delayed in salary Thu Jul 19, 2018 8:52 am

Patok

Reclusion Perpetua

2 days is still acceptable.

32 days delayed in salary Empty Re: 2 days delayed in salary Thu Jul 19, 2018 9:54 am

Sezyll

Arresto Menor

I respect your opinion patok. But i need other opinion pls...

42 days delayed in salary Empty Re: 2 days delayed in salary Thu Jul 19, 2018 11:38 am

HrDude

Reclusion Perpetua

Since you yourself termed the same as 'not company's fault', then you have no choice but to accept the same as the same is not the company's fault.

Last edited by HrDude on Thu Jul 19, 2018 3:17 pm; edited 1 time in total

52 days delayed in salary Empty Re: 2 days delayed in salary Thu Jul 19, 2018 11:38 am

mikos23

mikos23
Reclusion Perpetua

If this happened just one time, or not frequent like every payroll, there is nothing much you can do since there are some unavoidable circumstances that can happen. also, labor code states wages shall be paid at least once every two (2) weeks or twice a month at intervals not exceeding sixteen (16) days. depending on the cut-off or the last time that you were suppose to receive your salary, it is rarely that employers exceeds the 16 days period.

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum