Free Legal Advice Philippines
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Free Legal Advice Philippines

Disclaimer: This web site is designed for general information only and does not create attorney-client relationship. Persons accessing this site are encouraged to seek independent counsel for legal advice regarding their individual legal issues.

I forgot my password

You are not connected. Please login or register

delayed salary for 5 days

2 posters

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

1delayed salary for 5 days Empty delayed salary for 5 days Tue Jul 12, 2011 9:45 pm

abadeng

Arresto Menor

Hi! Atty, I need your advise regarding the above stated topic. Our salary day was last 30th of June. The company gave us a partial payment of Ps2000 last july 1. Now, most of the employees called in sick the following monday and tuesday. The management then ordered that all employees who did not report for work for those 2 days wont get paid even though they are still entitled to a sick leave. The management did not do the necessary investigation regarding their absence. I was advised that they will be discussing that to me tomorrow morning and that it will be applied to this coming payroll. Delay in salary is very usual in our company but not this long. How do I defend my people about it?

2delayed salary for 5 days Empty Re: delayed salary for 5 days Wed Jul 13, 2011 12:14 am

attyLLL

let them produce their medical certificates. don't argue it was valid to go absent because of the delayed salary.

https://www.facebook.com/BPOEmployeeAdvocate/

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum