Free Legal Advice Philippines
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Free Legal Advice Philippines

Disclaimer: This web site is designed for general information only and does not create attorney-client relationship. Persons accessing this site are encouraged to seek independent counsel for legal advice regarding their individual legal issues.

I forgot my password

You are not connected. Please login or register

work in an agency

5 posters

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

1work in an agency Empty work in an agency Thu May 24, 2018 11:47 am

doreamon04

Arresto Menor

Hello and good day,

I have some questions which I can't sleep time to time. As of now, I'm working in a particular hotel and I have my agency . I had been working in that hotel for more than 6 mos but,hindi pa po ako naging regular or even direct to the company they just gave me, free meal which is worth of 45 pesos.  

Ang tanong ko lang po, okay ba yun 6 mos kana nagwork sa agency mo tapos hindi kapa regular? Please help me.

And also a friend of mine, he'd been working for more than a year in a agency but still hindi pa siya regualar. Ano gagawin ko po?

2work in an agency Empty Re: work in an agency Thu May 24, 2018 12:59 pm

Patok

Reclusion Perpetua

check your contract.. ano ba pinirmahan mo sa agency?

3work in an agency Empty Re: work in an agency Thu May 24, 2018 2:11 pm

mikos23

mikos23
Reclusion Perpetua

Usually with or without confirmation, you are a regular employee if you worked 1 day after your first 6 months. In this scenario, you are a regular employee of you agency and not the client where you are working at.

4work in an agency Empty Re: work in an agency Thu May 24, 2018 5:23 pm

attyLLL

inquire with your HR regarding regularization

https://www.facebook.com/BPOEmployeeAdvocate/

5work in an agency Empty Re: work in an agency Fri May 25, 2018 4:10 am

arnoldventura

Reclusion Perpetua

If you are expecting to get regularized with the company, you cannot, as you are not their employee. https://www.alburovillanueva.com/legitimacy-job-contracting-arrangements However, you should be regularized already with your agency, because it is the agency that employs you.

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum