Free Legal Advice Philippines
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Free Legal Advice Philippines

Disclaimer: This web site is designed for general information only and does not create attorney-client relationship. Persons accessing this site are encouraged to seek independent counsel for legal advice regarding their individual legal issues.

I forgot my password

You are not connected. Please login or register

R.A.9262 Sec.5 for respondent

+5
forever_ink8
rey04
mailman
attyLLL
mujahid
9 posters

Go to page : Previous  1, 2

Go down  Message [Page 2 of 2]

26R.A.9262 Sec.5 for respondent - Page 2 Empty Re: R.A.9262 Sec.5 for respondent Thu Jul 28, 2011 10:07 am

rey04

Arresto Mayor

her reason is she's no longer interested to pursue the case she filed against her husband since both of us already went to a public psychologist for counselling. Further, that she needs more time to gather more evidences to make sure that the case would stand in court in case she will decide to refile the same.

also, just would like to ask if this dismissed case at the prosecutor's level affects my nbi and police criminal record?may plano kasi migrating to other countries soon. im worried it will deter me from applying a visa.pls advise.... Mad

27R.A.9262 Sec.5 for respondent - Page 2 Empty Re: R.A.9262 Sec.5 for respondent Thu Jul 28, 2011 6:45 pm

attyLLL

she can refile the case. it should not appear on your nbi

https://www.facebook.com/BPOEmployeeAdvocate/

28R.A.9262 Sec.5 for respondent - Page 2 Empty Re: R.A.9262 Sec.5 for respondent Fri Jul 29, 2011 8:11 am

dream123

Reclusion Temporal

if i won my case against my ex bf atty on RA9262 economic violence whwrein our arrignment will be this coming Aug 10, will it appear on his NBI then?

thanks.

29R.A.9262 Sec.5 for respondent - Page 2 Empty Re: R.A.9262 Sec.5 for respondent Fri Jul 29, 2011 2:46 pm

rey04

Arresto Mayor

attyLLL wrote:she can refile the case. it should not appear on your nbi

wala bang expiry yung medical certificate niya? for example after 6months, does this still stand in court and can still win?

win or loss in the family court, will it appear in the nbi or police clearance? Embarassed

30R.A.9262 Sec.5 for respondent - Page 2 Empty Re: R.A.9262 Sec.5 for respondent Fri Jul 29, 2011 6:13 pm

attyLLL

think about it, why would it expire. the med cert recorded her injuries at a certain point in time. if the case is filed in the rtc, and a warrant of arrest is issued, it will appear in your nbi clearance. if the case is dismissed, you have to bring a copy of the dismissal order for it to be removed.

31R.A.9262 Sec.5 for respondent - Page 2 Empty Re: R.A.9262 Sec.5 for respondent Fri Jul 29, 2011 8:38 pm

rey04

Arresto Mayor

very loud and clear Attorney. Thank you very much!

sometimes kasi she's using it to harass me and it intimidates me.

btw, men like me who was sued for RA9262, do we have a reason to be afraid? or should we just fight it in court? or pay compensation?

i got two cases kasi eh, one from my wife whom i already settled in the fiscal level. and the other from her daughter who had a slight physical injury in relation to ra9262. the daughter kasi is demanding 60K from me in exchange for her withdrawal. i was very disappointed kasi i was the one who paid her education and now blackmail me with this case. btw,im not the biological father of this daughter i mentioned and is now a registered nurse.

resolution nang previous fiscal is to file this in court.very bloated ang testimony based on the resolution.she said there that i punched her twice in the face which i honestly denied. Sad

32R.A.9262 Sec.5 for respondent - Page 2 Empty Re: R.A.9262 Sec.5 for respondent Sat Jul 30, 2011 9:02 am

attyLLL

even if you are convicted, you can file for probation and you won't have to serve imprisonment.

33R.A.9262 Sec.5 for respondent - Page 2 Empty Re: R.A.9262 Sec.5 for respondent Sat Jul 30, 2011 9:15 am

dream123

Reclusion Temporal

what if the guy failed to comply during his probation?

34R.A.9262 Sec.5 for respondent - Page 2 Empty Re: R.A.9262 Sec.5 for respondent Sun Jul 31, 2011 1:34 am

attyLLL

probation officer can impose sanctions including imprisonment

35R.A.9262 Sec.5 for respondent - Page 2 Empty Re: R.A.9262 Sec.5 for respondent Mon Apr 23, 2012 2:50 pm

unitybrand

Arresto Menor

Hello po Atty,

ask ko lang po, for example na convict po ang respondent sa RA 9262 na guilty siya of marital infidelity that caused mental anguish sa wife nya, what would be the penalty? in case it would be imprisonment, can he just pay the bail at no need na makulong physically?

thank u po atty.

36R.A.9262 Sec.5 for respondent - Page 2 Empty Re: R.A.9262 Sec.5 for respondent Tue Apr 24, 2012 8:20 pm

attyLLL

the penalty is stated in the law. bail is only for temporary liberty, but not a substitute for punishment

37R.A.9262 Sec.5 for respondent - Page 2 Empty Re: R.A.9262 Sec.5 for respondent Wed Oct 24, 2012 7:27 pm

xkalayx

Arresto Menor

Hi. I just want to know if I have a chance against my Ex-boyfriend who is the father of my son. I did not acknowledge him in the BC. I was actually doing fine for the past 7 years independently raising the child, but due to uncontrollable factors of our family finances (still living with my mother), I had asked for helped not more than 2 months ago I think. Everything was fine, we had a discussion on terms and what kind of favor I will be expecting from him. Until just recently, when his mother was complaining about my son's BC and that my son wasn't carrying their family name, thus they have no responsibility/obligation over the child. Aside from that, they have also imparted hurtful thoughts to my boy, telling him that he isn't part of the family, so he should not be there; that my son was ruining their lives; and telling my son that if he'll come home to us he won't be accepted back to them. And I am really in a dilemma because I am thinking about his studies, it's halfway through schoolyear and I couldn't get him to transfer to another school, he already had that change of school earlier this school year, he transferred to a school near their home.
So now, after all the things that happened recently, I want to know my chances. I wish to just live a peaceful life and let them be, but in this case, I believe I want to change my mind. I wish to sue them for abuse, both to me and my child, and to demand for support for my child. What should I do?

Last edited by xkalayx on Wed Oct 24, 2012 9:44 pm; edited 1 time in total (Reason for editing : Unfinished)

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 2 of 2]

Go to page : Previous  1, 2

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum