Free Legal Advice Philippines
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Free Legal Advice Philippines

Disclaimer: This web site is designed for general information only and does not create attorney-client relationship. Persons accessing this site are encouraged to seek independent counsel for legal advice regarding their individual legal issues.

I forgot my password

You are not connected. Please login or register

R.A.9262 Sec.5 for respondent

+5
forever_ink8
rey04
mailman
attyLLL
mujahid
9 posters

Go to page : 1, 2  Next

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 2]

1R.A.9262 Sec.5 for respondent Empty R.A.9262 Sec.5 for respondent Tue Mar 08, 2011 9:28 pm

mujahid

Arresto Menor

i have this friend of mine of allegedly accused by her wife of the case R.A.9262 sec.5, the case was now in the court hearing actually they have trial court last feb of this year. The case was being filed last 2007. So atty.. tanong ko kc sa hearing nla npaka inconsistent po ung statement nang complainant sa affidavit nya, at the fact is ung mga anak nila ay nasa husband nya financially supported by the respondent pero pinapalabas nya na hindi sinusuportahan. So paano po ba ung case na ung atty para ma dismissed? kc sa Sec.5 nang 9262 wla nman syang any eveidence to support her statement? Saka nung nag file yong complainant nang BPO walang pong natanggap yong respondent nang copy of that BPO? So not aware ung respondent na nagfile pala ung wife nya nang BPO. Kinasuhan lang kasi sya sa wife nya just to get revenge to the fact na maghihiwalay na sila actually they are both muslim since birth and married under muslim rights. So ano po bang possibility sa case nya to acquit his case? and what are those action taken or advice para lumabas ang katotohanan? Kasi wala naman talagang katotohanan yong. And atty. ung judge pong humawak sa kaso nla eh pro-prosecutor un so worried kami if paniniwalaan nya ung complainant even though wlang sapat na evidence..
thank you at sana magkaroon nang kasagutan nang tanong ko..

2R.A.9262 Sec.5 for respondent Empty Re: R.A.9262 Sec.5 for respondent Wed Mar 09, 2011 6:08 pm

attyLLL

i would recommend that you direct these questions to his lawyer. if the complainant made statements inconsistent with her affidavit, these should have been highlighted during cross examination.

https://www.facebook.com/BPOEmployeeAdvocate/

3R.A.9262 Sec.5 for respondent Empty Re: R.A.9262 Sec.5 for respondent Wed Mar 09, 2011 7:43 pm

mujahid

Arresto Menor

thanks for the reply atty..actually atty his lawyer was out for leave thats why im seeking some words of advice from you, so the bases of case dismissal is what the complainant statement and her affidavit? what about atty. we heard that the judge who handle his case is strongly pro-prosecutor, Is this can affect his court hearing? Ilang pandinig po ba ang magaganap atty before the case close? ano po ba ang mga pgbabasihan para ma dismissed ung case nya atty? i really appreciate your kindness regarding this case..

4R.A.9262 Sec.5 for respondent Empty Re: R.A.9262 Sec.5 for respondent Thu Mar 10, 2011 9:33 pm

attyLLL

you have to let the prosecution finish presentation of evidence. when they are done, have your lawyer file a motion to file a a demurrer. that is an argument that the prosecution failed to prove the case beyond reasonable doubt

5R.A.9262 Sec.5 for respondent Empty RA 9262 Tue Mar 29, 2011 10:52 pm

mailman

Arresto Menor

RA 9262

Last edited by mailman on Wed Apr 20, 2011 10:30 pm; edited 1 time in total

6R.A.9262 Sec.5 for respondent Empty Re: R.A.9262 Sec.5 for respondent Wed Mar 30, 2011 6:20 pm

attyLLL

so how do you know if she really filed a case if no one received the subpoena? do you have a copy of the complaint?

you can file a counter affidavit from wherever you are. swear to it before the consulate and have it sent here and submitted to the fiscal.

7R.A.9262 Sec.5 for respondent Empty Re: R.A.9262 Sec.5 for respondent Thu Mar 31, 2011 7:50 pm

mailman

Arresto Menor

attyLLL wrote:so how do you know if she really filed a case if no one received the subpoena? do you have a copy of the complaint?

you can file a counter affidavit from wherever you are. swear to it before the consulate and have it sent here and submitted to the fiscal.

pina verify ko na po sa fiscals office by tomorrow atty. kung on progress ba ang complaint at para makakuha nang copy nung complaint. Regarding sa subpoena wala na ako doun pero may pumunta sa house ng parents ko from fiscals office at may pinapa received pero di ko pina received sa parents ko kaya bitbit din ulit nung nagdala nang papel back to fiscals office.

8R.A.9262 Sec.5 for respondent Empty Re: R.A.9262 Sec.5 for respondent Wed Apr 20, 2011 10:43 pm

mailman

Arresto Menor

attyLLL i just found out na di pa na resolve ang complaint, nakakuha na po ako ng copy ng complaint at gumawa ako ng counter affidavit at letter sa fiscal na ipending muna ang pag resolve sa complaint till sa pag uwi ko sa pinas dahil ako po ay isang OFW at di basta basta makauwi dahil may obligation din po ako dito sa abroad and i promise the fiscal na i am very much willing na harapin ko ang complaint sa pag uwi ko at binigyan ko sya ng specific date nang pag uwi ko.

ito po ang katanungan ko.

1. ano po ang mangyayari sa pag uwi ko sa pagharap sa complaint na RA9262. I know na nasa kamay ng fiscal ang pagresolve ng kaso..iether ma dismiss or magprogress di po ba? posible ba na may settlement dito na mangyayari para i withdraw nang complainant ang kaso sa fiscals office?

2.kung sakaling matuloy sa court ang complaint. ibig ba sabihin na di na ako makakalabas ng bansa para makapag trabaho hanggang di magkarun nang arraignment?

sa ngayon yan lang po muna ang mga katanungan ko atty, maraming slaamat po at lubos na gumagalang.

mailman

9R.A.9262 Sec.5 for respondent Empty Re: R.A.9262 Sec.5 for respondent Wed Apr 20, 2011 11:39 pm

attyLLL

if you filed a counter affidavit, then that's your exercise of your opportunity to be heard and the prosecutor can resolve the case.

it depends on the status of the case upon your arrival. settlements are not allowed in 9262 cases, but a complainant is allowed to withdraw her case.

you can still travel if there is no wlo or hdo issued against you.

10R.A.9262 Sec.5 for respondent Empty Re: R.A.9262 Sec.5 for respondent Thu Apr 21, 2011 3:36 am

mailman

Arresto Menor

attyLLL wrote:if you filed a counter affidavit, then that's your exercise of your opportunity to be heard and the prosecutor can resolve the case.

it depends on the status of the case upon your arrival. settlements are not allowed in 9262 cases, but a complainant is allowed to withdraw her case.

you can still travel if there is no wlo or hdo issued against you.

salamat sayong kasagutan attyLLL, malaking bagay kasi na may idea ako sa kahihinatnan ng takbo nang complaint sa gagawin kung desesyun na magresign or hindi sa company para sa aking pag uwi para harapin itong complaint na ito.

1. kung sakaling magprogress ang complaint sa court at magkarun nang HDO or WLO, ang effect nito sigurado na matatambay ako sa pinas at mawawalan ng work.
at the same time yung oppurtunity ko na magpa opera mawawala yung health insurance coverage ko from the company if I loss my job
and nasa akin ang isang anak ko dahil she run away from her mom dahil sa pananakit sa kanya (yung mga anak ko ang directly na maapektuhan sa sitwasyun dahil loss of income).

yung desesyun na pagpipilian ko kasi attyLLL between magresign or hindi bago umuwi.

1. if I resign sa work, its a declaration na di na ako babalik sa company at kukunin ko na yung mga entitlements ko like length of service award, at di na ako covered ng health insurance meaning sariling gastos ko na ang pagpapaopera ko. kaya lang sayang yung oppurtunity na may magandang trabaho sana ako at source to feed my family.

2. if i will not resign at uuwi ako tapos mahold ako doun nang matagal till araignment kung umakyat nga sa korte ang complaint, malaki ang chance na di ko makuha ang length of service award ko sa company at the same time kung nagpaopera ako di ko mapa reimburse sa insurance company ng company namin kasi nga di na ako makabalik sa company.

3. If will not resign at makabalik ako sa work abroad kung walang HDO then magagawa kung ipa re imburse ang gastos ko sa pagpa opera at may trabaho pa rin ako to support my family.

if i would only knew in advance ang maging kahihinatnan nang complaint madali ang desesyun na gagawin ko to resign or not in my present company bago umuwi.

salamat po ulit.

11R.A.9262 Sec.5 for respondent Empty Re: R.A.9262 Sec.5 for respondent Thu Apr 21, 2011 11:29 am

attyLLL

take it one step at a time. at this stage, facing the case means filing a counter affidavit.

if it is filed in court, the case is merely archived until you are arrested or you voluntarily appear in court. you are not legally obligated to do anything.

12R.A.9262 Sec.5 for respondent Empty Re: R.A.9262 Sec.5 for respondent Thu Apr 21, 2011 7:37 pm

mailman

Arresto Menor

attyLLL wrote:take it one step at a time. at this stage, facing the case means filing a counter affidavit.

if it is filed in court, the case is merely archived until you are arrested or you voluntarily appear in court. you are not legally obligated to do anything.

Salamat attyLL at may kalinawan ang sinabi mo.
Muli maraming salamat po sa inyo.

13R.A.9262 Sec.5 for respondent Empty Re: R.A.9262 Sec.5 for respondent Thu May 19, 2011 1:44 pm

rey04

Arresto Mayor

bago po ako dito at ako din ay isang victim sa RA9262 dito sa Cebu. i have good advices from friends and lawyers, but i decided to settle things with my wife and go back to our house. this is to calm down her for the mean time and stop this bullshit case against me. i choose the alternative of not spending a centavo and save time and money from going to court. unfortunately, the case is already filed thru the fiscal last Friday and I just managed to get the peace last Sunday. ito tanong ko po:

1. how can my wife withdraw and stop the case against me from getting started? meron pa po ba pag asa?

14R.A.9262 Sec.5 for respondent Empty Re: R.A.9262 Sec.5 for respondent Fri May 20, 2011 5:51 pm

forever_ink8

Arresto Menor

Good day atty. Ang R.A. 9262 po b eh ito po ba yung (VAWC)? Ang tanong ko po eh, ginawa po b itong batas na ito para lng sa pabor ng kababaihan? Eh pasno po kung ang inaabuso eh ang lalaki nman o tinatawag na "Battered Husband". Pano nman po yun mga ganun? Wala po bang batas para dito? Marami rami na din po kasi ang mga may ganitong kaso at walang alam na medyo matinding ikaso laban sa babae kundi "Slyt / Serious physical injury" lamang po. Di po ba dapat fair ang batas natin? Salamat po.

15R.A.9262 Sec.5 for respondent Empty Re: R.A.9262 Sec.5 for respondent Fri May 20, 2011 8:35 pm

attyLLL

rey, have your wife file an affidavit of desistance before the prosecutor and she may have to affirm it in court.

16R.A.9262 Sec.5 for respondent Empty Re: R.A.9262 Sec.5 for respondent Sat May 21, 2011 7:36 am

rey04

Arresto Mayor

attyLLL wrote:rey, have your wife file an affidavit of desistance before the prosecutor and she may have to affirm it in court.

noted on that attorney. Thank You Very Much! Cool

17R.A.9262 Sec.5 for respondent Empty Re: R.A.9262 Sec.5 for respondent Sat May 21, 2011 7:39 am

rey04

Arresto Mayor

forever_ink8 wrote:Good day atty. Ang R.A. 9262 po b eh ito po ba yung (VAWC)? Ang tanong ko po eh, ginawa po b itong batas na ito para lng sa pabor ng kababaihan? Eh pasno po kung ang inaabuso eh ang lalaki nman o tinatawag na "Battered Husband". Pano nman po yun mga ganun? Wala po bang batas para dito? Marami rami na din po kasi ang mga may ganitong kaso at walang alam na medyo matinding ikaso laban sa babae kundi "Slyt / Serious physical injury" lamang po. Di po ba dapat fair ang batas natin? Salamat po.

unfortunately pare its true na bias talaga ang law na ito. kaya nga ako bumalik sa asawa ko kasi dehado ako sa evidence at saka mas grabe ang effect sa mga bata. mawawalan ka pa ng trabaho, mag rehabilitate ka pa at worse, wala ng tatanggap sa iyu pag hahanap ka nang work kasi naka trademark na yun sa police at nbi clearance mo na may kaso ka with your wife. IMHO lang pare...sana makatulong...

18R.A.9262 Sec.5 for respondent Empty Re: R.A.9262 Sec.5 for respondent Sat May 21, 2011 8:58 am

wondermom

Arresto Menor

question lang po. if let's say, wala naman kaming written agreement ng father ng baby ko about support, puwede pa rin po ba akong mag file ng case against him? we are not married but he acknowledged our child by signing her birth certificate. and one month pa lang po na di sya nag susupport in which previously, di ako nag file ng case kahit konting konti lang ang share nya sa expenses. this time po kase, itinigil nya totally ang support sa bata.thank you in advance po.

19R.A.9262 Sec.5 for respondent Empty Re: R.A.9262 Sec.5 for respondent Sat May 21, 2011 1:43 pm

attyLLL

wondermom, yes, you may demand support because there is proof that he is the father of the child. i recommend you send a demand letter first. if he fails, you can file a criminal case of RA 9262.

20R.A.9262 Sec.5 for respondent Empty Re: R.A.9262 Sec.5 for respondent Sun May 22, 2011 2:57 am

wondermom

Arresto Menor

attyLLL wrote:wondermom, yes, you may demand support because there is proof that he is the father of the child. i recommend you send a demand letter first. if he fails, you can file a criminal case of RA 9262.

thank you po sa reply. kung mag file po ako ng criminal case if ever di sya mag comply, san ko po ifile yon? paano po ako mag start? and more or less, may idea po ba kayo kung magkano ang magiging expenses ko?

21R.A.9262 Sec.5 for respondent Empty Re: R.A.9262 Sec.5 for respondent Sun May 22, 2011 6:50 pm

attyLLL

file the complaint at the prosecutor's office where you reside. you have to write up a complaint affidavit. cost depends on the lawyer you retain, if any.

22R.A.9262 Sec.5 for respondent Empty Re: R.A.9262 Sec.5 for respondent Wed Jul 13, 2011 12:41 pm

rey04

Arresto Mayor

sir, I just would like to ask. How to confirm the case against is already withdrawn? my expiry ba ito? its been two months already and wife again threatens to revive it.

23R.A.9262 Sec.5 for respondent Empty Re: R.A.9262 Sec.5 for respondent Thu Jul 14, 2011 12:11 am

attyLLL

did your wife file an affidavit of desistance?

24R.A.9262 Sec.5 for respondent Empty Re: R.A.9262 Sec.5 for respondent Tue Jul 26, 2011 11:14 am

rey04

Arresto Mayor

rey04 wrote:sir, I just would like to ask. How to confirm the case against is already withdrawn? my expiry ba ito? its been two months already and wife again threatens to revive it.

sorry for the late reply. yes, she already filed a MOTION TO WITHDRAW at nagawan na nang resolution ng asst prosecutor na i dismiss. haapy for now. however, can she can refile it whenever she wants using the same evidence? will it still be strong using the two previous medical certificate's last 2006 and 2011?

25R.A.9262 Sec.5 for respondent Empty Re: R.A.9262 Sec.5 for respondent Tue Jul 26, 2011 10:00 pm

attyLLL

it depends on what she wrote on her motion to withdraw. what reason did she cite?

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 2]

Go to page : 1, 2  Next

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum