Free Legal Advice Philippines
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Free Legal Advice Philippines

Disclaimer: This web site is designed for general information only and does not create attorney-client relationship. Persons accessing this site are encouraged to seek independent counsel for legal advice regarding their individual legal issues.

I forgot my password

You are not connected. Please login or register

Dual Work Role

3 posters

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

1Dual Work Role Empty Dual Work Role Sat Mar 17, 2018 8:07 pm

agentduke

Arresto Menor

Hi,

Got a concern about our job. As of the moment, I am a BPO trainer but at the same time since we don't have a class, we are required to handle a team as a supervisor or a team leader, sometime we also do QA role. Job description for the account is trainer and not a supervisor but from the company itself, we are called an AVP or they say, a supervisor. So the main concern is, do we follow the supervisor role? or the trainer's role? We have certificates that we are trainers and no contract/s we signed as a supervisor. Need your thoughts on this.

Thank you in advance.

2Dual Work Role Empty Re: Dual Work Role Sat Mar 17, 2018 11:48 pm

lukekyle

Reclusion Perpetua

just ask your superiors. the employer reserves the right to modify your roles to whatever they see fit. and no you cannot ask for extra compensation if they assign you both roles

3Dual Work Role Empty Re: Dual Work Role Mon Mar 19, 2018 5:54 pm

attyLLL

clarify with HR what your status is. if you were given an NTE, there would be different rules for a trainer vs a TL

https://www.facebook.com/BPOEmployeeAdvocate/

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum