Free Legal Advice Philippines
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Free Legal Advice Philippines

Disclaimer: This web site is designed for general information only and does not create attorney-client relationship. Persons accessing this site are encouraged to seek independent counsel for legal advice regarding their individual legal issues.

I forgot my password

You are not connected. Please login or register

DUAL SHIFT AT WORK

2 posters

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

1DUAL SHIFT AT WORK Empty DUAL SHIFT AT WORK Wed Nov 26, 2014 10:12 am

DEARVIL

Arresto Menor

Hi. I would just like to ask for a legal advice regarding my father's situation at work. Before, he works at night shift until the morning. He was transferred for a morning schedule starting at 10AM then he was promoted as a supervisor but not during the morning instead during his previous work in the evenings. So he comes to work for the morning shift where he is a regular employee and also comes to work at night as a supervisor and when his people are absent he is the one to do the job. It seems like he is assigned to a morning and evening job whereas I believe he should only be assigned to either one. I am just concerned about his health and feels like he is underpaid doing both shift. I am not familiar with the Labor Code so it would be a pleasure if you could help me out on this one. Thank you!

2DUAL SHIFT AT WORK Empty Re: DUAL SHIFT AT WORK Wed Nov 26, 2014 10:32 am

council

council
Reclusion Perpetua

He should be paid overtime for the other half of the work.

http://www.councilviews.com

3DUAL SHIFT AT WORK Empty Re: DUAL SHIFT AT WORK Wed Nov 26, 2014 10:42 am

DEARVIL

Arresto Menor

So it is just fine to do dual shifts? If I'm not mistaken he caters 8 hours for the morning shift and another 8 hours for the night shift. A total of 16-hour workday. Which I think is too much. If I'll be having further questions I will raise them here again. For the meantime, thanks a lot for your help ☺

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum