Free Legal Advice Philippines
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Free Legal Advice Philippines

Disclaimer: This web site is designed for general information only and does not create attorney-client relationship. Persons accessing this site are encouraged to seek independent counsel for legal advice regarding their individual legal issues.

I forgot my password

You are not connected. Please login or register

Breach of Trust and Loss of Confidence- managerial role

2 posters

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

CallCenterEmployee

Arresto Menor

Hi:

I'm a manager of a call center for over 3 years now. I'm with the said company for almost 8 years now. This is my first job right after I graduated from college.

I'm facing a problem now with my company. I was endorse to HR for Breach of Trust and Loss of Confidence. I'm handling a team of more than 100 agents and 8 supervisors . Based on the case filed against me, the reason for endorsement is because I have more or less 50 agents remove due to fraud. I also have 3 sups endorsed for a simple neglect of duty. My supervisors and myself doesn't have any knowledge about the fraud issues of our agents. We don't know that this is happening even the higher management. They conducted investigation about the issue and they found out that we don't have anything to do about our agents committing fraud.

Will this be considered for me as manager to be removed from my company? I have my conference meeting in Friday and I don't know what to do.

I'm looking for your immediate feedback .

Thanks,

CallCenterEmployee

Arresto Menor

Btw. I wrote a letter for a graceful exit during our preliminary conference held last Feb 28. I did that because I felt like they want me to resign immediately. They also allowed me to use my remaining vacation leaves (27 days) as part of my request letter for a graceful exit.

Currently I'm suspended for 30 days. Pls tell me what to do in Friday.

Will I have a chance to win if I will fight or what? Can I get back my request letter for a graceful exit and just fight them back?

ibonidarna

ibonidarna
Reclusion Perpetua

Is the fraud attributable to you? Even if you did not participate in the commission of the fraud, if for some you you contributed to the its commission either by negligence or some other means, then better have a graceful exit.

But if they cannot direct the blame to you, better fight it out.

CallCenterEmployee

Arresto Menor

They don't have an evidence that I am part of the fraud issue committed by my agents. I also did not receive
any commissions or monetary amount .

ibonidarna

ibonidarna
Reclusion Perpetua

Are you negligent in doing your duty? If so, it doesn't matter if you receive any share in the faud committed.

CallCenterEmployee

Arresto Menor

Will it be considered as neglect of duty If I was not able to observe them doing the fraud? There were no reporting prior to the fraud incident happened. We are 5 managers but only the two of us get endorse to HR. All managers has agents remove due to fraud. Their reason was, we have the most number of agents remove. Is that valid?

Agents are directly reporting to supervisors not to me. So I don't think it's a neglect of duty.

CallCenterEmployee

Arresto Menor

I need your advice pls.

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum