Free Legal Advice Philippines
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Free Legal Advice Philippines

Disclaimer: This web site is designed for general information only and does not create attorney-client relationship. Persons accessing this site are encouraged to seek independent counsel for legal advice regarding their individual legal issues.

I forgot my password

You are not connected. Please login or register

Loss of Confidence & Trust

3 posters

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

1Loss of Confidence & Trust Empty Loss of Confidence & Trust Thu Nov 29, 2012 1:28 pm

prettyhrofficer

Arresto Menor

I need some advise on what will constitute loss of confidence and trust as valid ground for termination of employment.
We have an operations manager who where tasked to handle a subsidiary business of the company. until now no financial reports were submitted to us to assess the feasibility of the business, as all expenses incurred by the business are shouldered by the mother company.
Can the non-submission of financial reports constitute loss of trust and confidence? since it was is responsibility to provide the management such reports.

Hope you guys can help me.....

2Loss of Confidence & Trust Empty Re: Loss of Confidence & Trust Thu Nov 29, 2012 9:15 pm

attyLLL

if no other details, i'd say no especially if he can justify why there is a delay. hear first from the employee and considering all the circumstances.

https://www.facebook.com/BPOEmployeeAdvocate/

3Loss of Confidence & Trust Empty Re: Loss of Confidence & Trust Sat Dec 01, 2012 2:01 pm

alyse_lopez@yahoo.com

Arresto Menor

Hi AttyLLL.

Just like to ask. I am currently working as an HR Manager in a Community Corporation here in Nueva Vizcaya...

I started working with them last 10 Sept 2012 and currently they want to terminate me on my 3rd month which will be 10 Dec 2012. The General Manager spoke to me last Monday, 26 Nov and told me that the letter will be effective 10 Dec. Based on the letter, below are the causes of their termination:
1. Loss of Trust and Confidence.
2. Unacceptable Behavior towards a resigning employee.
3. Unacceptable Behavior towards a Board of Director.
4. Non-performance

I did not accepted nor sign the letter that presented to me, instead I told them to elaborate to me further the exact details of their basis for me to understand more because the above are invalid reasons for termination plus their is no due process on what happened (except probable nos. 1 & 4, which i am also asking for proof).

What should I do if they decided to take effect the termination on 10 Dec even if I did not accept the termination letter? Will it be valid?

If they push thru with the termination, I am planning to file an illegal dismissal case against them. Any insights?

Thanks,
Alyse Lopez

4Loss of Confidence & Trust Empty Re: Loss of Confidence & Trust Tue Dec 04, 2012 8:16 pm

attyLLL

it seems that you are not being given an opportunity to address the charges. your remedy will be to file a complaint at nlrc if they pursue the termination.

https://www.facebook.com/BPOEmployeeAdvocate/

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum