Free Legal Advice Philippines
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Free Legal Advice Philippines

Disclaimer: This web site is designed for general information only and does not create attorney-client relationship. Persons accessing this site are encouraged to seek independent counsel for legal advice regarding their individual legal issues.

I forgot my password

You are not connected. Please login or register

Loss of confidence & trust

2 posters

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

1Loss of confidence & trust Empty Loss of confidence & trust Wed Jan 23, 2013 10:47 pm

Eneri1214

Arresto Menor

Scenario: the company has been investigating about a reported fraud issue of a manager. the manager came to know abt this confidential matter because a staff who was deeply involved in the investigation shared it with his subordinate bec of trust but the latter shared it with the involved manager. My question is that; is there sufficient ground to terminate the staff who was involved in the investigation bec of sharing an info to the subordinate but was not liable for spreading the rumor?Although this is an internal matter, staff who was involve in the investigation is in- charge of external confidential matters? Again, is this a misconduct and a just cause for termination?

2Loss of confidence & trust Empty Re: Loss of confidence & trust Thu Jan 24, 2013 10:46 am

Eneri1214

Arresto Menor

please enlighten me on this...I really need your advice!!!

3Loss of confidence & trust Empty Re: Loss of confidence & trust Thu Jan 24, 2013 12:47 pm

attyLLL

if it was not motivated by an ill motive, i would not recommend termination, but a lesser penalty

https://www.facebook.com/BPOEmployeeAdvocate/

4Loss of confidence & trust Empty Re: Loss of confidence & trust Thu Jan 24, 2013 2:44 pm

Eneri1214

Arresto Menor

if in case the company should pursue termination and or the lesser penalty should be forcing the staff to resign even without proving that there was an ill-motive, what is the best thing that the staff should do?

5Loss of confidence & trust Empty Re: Loss of confidence & trust Thu Jan 24, 2013 5:38 pm

Eneri1214

Arresto Menor

please advice!!!

6Loss of confidence & trust Empty Re: Loss of confidence & trust Sat Jan 26, 2013 9:06 pm

attyLLL

they should file a case of illegal termination at nlrc

https://www.facebook.com/BPOEmployeeAdvocate/

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum